ua plugins after letter d disappeared.....

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
manoob

02 Aug 2022

ua plugins after letter d disappeared , tried put dll files in vst folder didnt work... they apear on ua console. so the problem is reason.
anyone got a fix???

MuttReason

02 Aug 2022

manoob wrote:
02 Aug 2022
ua plugins after letter d disappeared , tried put dll files in vst folder didnt work... they apear on ua console. so the problem is reason.
anyone got a fix???
I've had a similar issue with UAD plugins in the past, with Ableton Live not Reason. Long story short the problem seemed to be that the UAD installer put some of the plugins into the correct folders but some of them were not copied across. Bizarre, don't know why. I assumed the UAD installer had whacked out somehow and uninstalled then reinstalled from the UAD website. Worked fine when I did that. Still don't quite understand why though.

Also IIRC the UAD plugins that appear in the UAD Console are the UAD proprietary versions that run on UAD hardware. They are different to the VST/AU versions of the same UAD plugins that run on UAD hardware but act like a conventional native plugin. So I *think* it may be possible for one version of a UAD plugin to appear as normal in UAD Console but the VST/AU version of that same UAD plugin goes missing in action somehow.

manoob

02 Aug 2022

thanks they work fine on pro tools and checked the dll folder. its all there. i will try to renistall from their website allthough i did renistall from my download folder before of ua software in my hard drive...let see try from their site see what happens thanks

manoob

02 Aug 2022

tried dosent work, deleted the uad system folders uninstalled driver and software and reinstalled... the 12 update been giving problems i hope i can jump back to eleven. more stable

MuttReason

02 Aug 2022

manoob wrote:
02 Aug 2022
tried dosent work, deleted the uad system folders uninstalled driver and software and reinstalled... the 12 update been giving problems i hope i can jump back to eleven. more stable
Sorry about that. It’s really strange. For any DAW not to recognise plugins that are installed properly and sitting in the correct folder is a big PITA. Are all other plugins that aren’t UAD plugins showing up correctly? R11 should be fine with plugins, FWIW I used it daily for a long time. Personally I’ve also found R12 (RRP and DAW) to be really stable (finally…. only with the most recent build, it was horrible before then) but I know that’s not the case for everyone.

MarkTarlton

02 Aug 2022

I mentioned this a while ago, waves too...it's after the 99th plug in for me

manoob

03 Aug 2022

valhalla is gone too. it was there before.... need to get r11 i think and renistall back. this are some of my best vsts...

manoob

03 Aug 2022

things are getting better , trying to log in and it dosent connect to the server... there is internet and was working last night...... maybe its a sign that i should change daw...lo this whole online autorisatiion is shit. should be able to use it one one computer without that when i buy a daw......:(

selig
RE Developer

03 Aug 2022

manoob wrote:
03 Aug 2022
things are getting better , trying to log in and it dosent connect to the server... there is internet and was working last night...... maybe its a sign that i should change daw...lo this whole online autorisatiion is shit. should be able to use it one one computer without that when i buy a daw......:(
Unless you're using Reason+ or trying demos, you can authorize your computer to avoid having to be online (been this way for years now).
Selig Audio, LLC

manoob

03 Aug 2022

Anyone knows where i can get previous version of reason??? i dont think they will fix this issue for a while so i need to revert back to previous version.. thanks

manoob

03 Aug 2022

reinstalled reason and it works now with all vsts there.. hope it stays there this time lo

manoob

04 Aug 2022

cheers i got previous version now and working. not updating to the new one with bugs..

manoob

17 Dec 2022

haha i reseting my latop and thought try latest update, guess what same problem still there.. just going use the older version again.. lo lazy propelleheads. seriosly nobody cares how many new synth you add but most care if propellerheads put all their energy to refine software it self... got your piorities totally wrong.. im going to buy cubase next week i think. its just so much better after played abit around with, proper audio editing window, midi and so on. there plenty of plugins that synth effects drum machines far better than readon does anyhow not why invest so much there while the software still so far behind...

buddard
RE Developer

17 Dec 2022

I think the limitation is in the "Add Device" popup and Create menus only? Do you see the plugins if you search for them in the browser?

manoob

17 Dec 2022

thanks you are right they are there at add device.not on right click mouse and effect menu. but why put limitation on other menu?and add headache to users?? dosent make sense... how do you take the limit off???

• Information