(Deep Minimal House) Horizonte

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhillipOrdonez

02 Aug 2022

Out today:

:thumbup:

Popey
Competition Winner

02 Aug 2022

Nice tune Mr O. Maybe personally would have liked a bit more speach/spoken word like before the little break as feel it fits well with the laid back groove but great work regardless.

PhillipOrdonez

02 Aug 2022

Thanks Popey!

strangers
Competition Winner

02 Aug 2022

I like the chill, funky vibe. The mix is very clean, too. I do agree with Popey. I felt like there were areas where vocals of any kind would have fit nicely. Even if they're random vocal shots. Either way it doesn't detract from the song. Nice work!

PhillipOrdonez

02 Aug 2022

Thanks for checking it out, strangers!

Chizmata

04 Aug 2022

overall a very relaxed, spaced and powerful composition, that goes for sound and phrase design as well as the mix - definitely a quality house track

criticism kinda feels like nagging to me here but i'm gonna spit it out:

- i agree with the others that the break feels a little off- i dont think its the lack of voice though, i actually like the compositional aspect of the break. i think its the solo'd drums&bass hitting way harder after the break than in the rest of the track, probably due to the lack of other elements that would add to the overall compression value.

- the mix is very powerful yet transparent, but for my personal taste youre driving the loudness a little too hard - but thats just me.

PhillipOrdonez

04 Aug 2022

Thanks for checking it out Chizmata 😄

ReasonOCD

05 Aug 2022

I’m unsure if i could envision hearing this in a club setting if thats what your aiming far

PhillipOrdonez

05 Aug 2022

Thanks for checking it out. Yes, club is the whole point of this, and I know it works there 🙂

killhamster

05 Aug 2022

ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022
I’m unsure if i could envision hearing this in a club setting if thats what your aiming far
I've been to clubs and lounges that this would fit in perfectly at. I also like the vibe and groove. It's got a very "rooftop lounge in Vegas" feel.

ReasonOCD

05 Aug 2022

killhamster wrote:
05 Aug 2022
ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022
I've been to clubs and lounges that this would fit in perfectly at. I also like the vibe and groove. It's got a very "rooftop lounge in Vegas" feel.
Sorry i was thinking more dc10

PhillipOrdonez

05 Aug 2022

I wouldn't consider my sound either Las Vegas nor Ibiza. Could be played both places though, if a certain type of DJ happens to be paying either place 😂

• Information