Ik compressor (FREE) after survey

Discuss VST stuff here!
Popey
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2022

Own a pair of monitors? Just completed a survey to get free ik distressor emulation free. Link below

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=13114

freshkidblaze

31 Jul 2022

I need them to let users install the stuff thats owned without having to install gigs of other software.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2022

I’ve already got Comprexxor but I did the survey just to see if I’d get a serial to use in the next Group Buy thing. No serial, no nothing.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Steedus
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2022

Wish I could pass them on to folks here, but sadly I've got 39 freebies going to waste for the current GB as I already have everything bar the new expensive T-Racks. I bought in cheaply via a 3rd party to grab the 4 new Tascam / teac tape machines.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2022

Steedus wrote:
31 Jul 2022
Wish I could pass them on to folks here, but sadly I've got 39 freebies going to waste for the current GB as I already have everything bar the new expensive T-Racks. I bought in cheaply via a 3rd party to grab the 4 new Tascam / teac tape machines.
Were they worth getting sound you think?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Steedus
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2022

MrFigg wrote:
31 Jul 2022
Steedus wrote:
31 Jul 2022
Were they worth getting sound you think?
I haven't used them much yet .. admittedly, I find lately that I just whack a Tape Machine 80 (from the previous Tape Machine collection) on the master buss with default settings, really adds some subtle "glue" to the bass and drums, so perhaps getting the Tascams were a bit unnecessary but I do plan on getting into the Porta One at least at some point.

And yet .. I've got a real Akai machine coming in the post ... I think I have a problem :lol:

Popey
Competition Winner

01 Aug 2022

freshkidblaze wrote:
31 Jul 2022
I need them to let users install the stuff thats owned without having to install gigs of other software.
Yeah that is a pain as I have some of the tracks stuff but shows vst I do not own. Still occasionally click on stuff I do not have a licence for.

Some might put up with that for a freebie though and if you own any of their stuff you are already living with this (like me)

• Information