Audio Thing releases Fog Convolver 2

Discuss VST stuff here!
dvdrtldg

29 Jul 2022

https://www.audiothing.net/effects/fog-convolver/

This insanely great reverb just got insanely greater. $39 intro price, and the upgrade is only $5 if you already have version 1. Features include:

5 Modes including True Stereo
Dual IR Engine with Parameter Link
4 LFOs with multiple destinations
2 Multi-mode Filters
Chorus, Phaser, Compressor, Waveshaper
Impulse Response Generator
Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, ratings
660 Impulse Responses
Resizable Window

huggermugger

29 Jul 2022

Gotta grab this, it sounds amazing. I've been holding out for Speakers, but even on sale it ain't cheap. Fog 2 scratches that IR itch nicely.

huggermugger

29 Jul 2022

I'm having a problem with the demo. I try to edit the second IR but I can't get it to load a new IR, it just remains "Empty". Even with Serial, Parallel, etc routings, the problem persists. It's like I only have one IR to work with. Anyone have a clue? Is this a limitation of the demo? Seems unlikely.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 6.59.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 6.59.47 PM.png (502.45 KiB) Viewed 311 times

dvdrtldg

29 Jul 2022

huggermugger wrote:
29 Jul 2022
I'm having a problem with the demo. I try to edit the second IR but I can't get it to load a new IR, it just remains "Empty". Even with Serial, Parallel, etc routings, the problem persists. It's like I only have one IR to work with. Anyone have a clue? Is this a limitation of the demo? Seems unlikely.
Try asking Audio Thing on their Facebook page, they're usually very responsive & helpful. Might be a demo version issue, I'm not having any probs with the full version

One thing I've found is that you can't load IRs via the Reason browser, but drag & drop from a folder outside Reason works fine

• Information