Permut8 Combinator

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
fceramic

29 Jul 2022

Permut8_v1.2 Screenshot.jpg
Permut8_v1.2 Screenshot.jpg (141.42 KiB) Viewed 579 times
I made a combinator for my favourite FX plugin of all time, Permut8!
The interface is using parts of the original GUI, but less focus on the instructions since they are much easier to adjust in the plugin UI.
I have to say that the combinator 2 tech is really basic, so I hope Reason Studios will keep updating it, especially with VST3 in mind so we can have the combinator controls and the plugin parameters synced (currently it only works one way), and also vastly
improve the editor.

UPDATE:
Added finer controls for the operators and did a new refinements to the GUI.

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by fceramic on 01 Aug 2022, edited 2 times in total.

gkillmaster

29 Jul 2022

fceramic wrote:
29 Jul 2022
I made a combinator for my favourite FX plugin of all time, Permut8!
The interface is using parts of the original GUI, but less focus on the instructions since they are much easier to adjust in the plugin UI.
I have to say that the combinator 2 tech is really basic, so I hope Reason Studios will keep updating it, especially with VST3 in mind so we can have the combinator controls and the plugin parameters synced (currently it only works one way), and also vastly improve the editor.

DOWNLOAD
Thanks! It is my overall most favorite plugin of all time too!

huggermugger

29 Jul 2022

Big fan of Permut8. But I'm still in R11, waiting for Props to finish beta testing R12.

• Information