Reasonheads Net-Radio Page Got Updated!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Heigen5

10 Feb 2022

rhr_submit1.png
rhr_submit1.png (64.4 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Hi, we updated the reasonheads.com site, including the Radio page. I think it turned out pretty well.

Here: https://www.reasonheads.com/radio.html

Anyway, we hope that you guys want to join the Radio-Party and send us some of your music.
We believe that you people have some really dope stuff. Let the world hear it out!

The instructions: https://www.reasonheads.com/forum/viewt ... f=60&t=386

Cheers!

Heikki
Last edited by Heigen5 on 28 Jul 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Heigen5

28 Jul 2022

Just a humble BUMP to this nice opportunity. Our listener numbers are higher than ever, so why not to get some free promotion for your sexy music? ;-)

dan_g

28 Jul 2022

have not seen this then but it just got mentioned in the RSG (Reason Studios Germany) Facebook group.

i'm really considering to submit something but i hesitate because the tracks of my main project are a bit on the heavy side :P

but maybe i will send some melodic techno or Drum 'n' Bass.
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

Heigen5

28 Jul 2022

dan_g wrote:
28 Jul 2022
have not seen this then but it just got mentioned in the RSG (Reason Studios Germany) Facebook group.

i'm really considering to submit something but i hesitate because the tracks of my main project are a bit on the heavy side :P

but maybe i will send some melodic techno or Drum 'n' Bass.
We don't judge your heavy stuff, and won't be telling if it's good or not though. We only require that your song isn't some kind of a bad joke, some kind of.
But yeah, if you feel like you'd want to send some techno or dnb, that'd be very cool. :cool:

PEACE!

Rising Night Wave

28 Jul 2022

thumbs up!
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

dan_g

28 Jul 2022

Heigen5 wrote:
28 Jul 2022

We don't judge your heavy stuff, and won't be telling if it's good or not though. We only require that your song isn't some kind of a bad joke, some kind of.
But yeah, if you feel like you'd want to send some techno or dnb, that'd be very cool. :cool:

PEACE!
submitted some dnb as a start :D

thx
Daniel
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

Heigen5

29 Jul 2022

dan_g wrote:
28 Jul 2022
Heigen5 wrote:
28 Jul 2022

PEACE!
submitted some dnb as a start :D

thx
Daniel
Cool one, remember to resend me your file in a right format bro! :-)

dan_g

30 Jul 2022

just realized i sent you the "wrong" track. that was a mistake by me. so this is not dnb but some melodic techno track that is coming out on all streaming platforms on 05.08. :D. im sooo excited about this.

Heigen5

30 Jul 2022

dan_g wrote:
30 Jul 2022
just realized i sent you the "wrong" track. that was a mistake by me. so this is not dnb but some melodic techno track that is coming out on all streaming platforms on 05.08. :D. im sooo excited about this.
Yo, ok, contact me via email, and let me sort it out - just tell me what to do. :cool:

dan_g

02 Aug 2022

all good. this track can also be played :D i had this also in mind for sending.

Heigen5

02 Aug 2022

dan_g wrote:
02 Aug 2022
all good. this track can also be played :D i had this also in mind for sending.
All good, it's in the playlist, but send more, if you want. :puf_smile:

Heigen5

01 Jul 2023

I hope to get more music sent for our Radio again. There's some very dope stuff playing by various artists on our Radio and I know there's some very big talents here, so why not to join the fun.
Our player shows your artist name and a songname there, so you'd get some promotion for your music then. The whole process is very easy and doesn't take much time. See the first post for the instructions.

Cheers! :thumbup:

• Information