Ekssperimental Sounds New Retro Fx Bundle (holly shajz)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Steedus
Competition Winner

21 Jul 2022

Hey Erik, my 2 cents: gotta be honest with you, in terms of UI design I don’t like the fact the Pre FX section ‘appears’ to have 2 mix knobs. I know these are for the pitch and lofi setting but having them both next to each other in the same sectioned off box,.. don’t know, it looks weird to me.

ekss
RE Developer

21 Jul 2022

Steedus wrote:
21 Jul 2022
Hey Erik, my 2 cents: gotta be honest with you, in terms of UI design I don’t like the fact the Pre FX section ‘appears’ to have 2 mix knobs. I know these are for the pitch and lofi setting but having them both next to each other in the same sectioned off box,.. don’t know, it looks weird to me.
Like you say, it’s for pitch and lofi, both are placed below their respective parameter, not sure what a better solution would be?

ekss
RE Developer

21 Jul 2022

I don’t speak French but I saw the retro fx bundle here, might be of interest for you French speaking forum memebers;

geronimo

21 Jul 2022

Ah, cruel dilemma ! :oops:

I first bought the Reverb AK11 in isolation, thinking I didn't need the rest of the bundle.
Then, I tested the other two REs (Delay Line 16 and Vocoder 64).
Isn't there a way to get the bundle at a special price, considering I bought the REverb AK11 before.

eusti

21 Jul 2022

geronimo wrote:
21 Jul 2022
Ah, cruel dilemma ! :oops:

I first bought the Reverb AK11 in isolation, thinking I didn't need the rest of the bundle.
Then, I tested the other two REs (Delay Line 16 and Vocoder 64).
Isn't there a way to get the bundle at a special price, considering I bought the REverb AK11 before.
Don’t we all wish for the long overdue “complete my bundle” feature in the shop? Unless ekks can do something just for you things aren’t looking great…

D.

Steedus
Competition Winner

21 Jul 2022

ekss wrote:
21 Jul 2022
Steedus wrote:
21 Jul 2022
Like you say, it’s for pitch and lofi, both are placed below their respective parameter, not sure what a better solution would be?
Forget my comment .. for some reason it just looked weird to me on first glance, but after using them I don't even think about it.

BTW the delay + feedback on the front of the reverb is fantastic. That one's a definite purchase .. just need to try the other 2 this weekend to see if the bundle is a go too :clap:

geronimo

22 Jul 2022

eusti wrote:
21 Jul 2022

Don’t we all wish for the long overdue “complete my bundle” feature in the shop? Unless ekks can do something just for you things aren’t looking great…
But it's true that I recognize that my request concerns products, on sale _

geronimo

23 Jul 2022

eusti wrote:
21 Jul 2022
Unless ekks can do something just for you things aren’t looking great…
I won't embarrass him with this _

Steedus
Competition Winner

23 Jul 2022

Here's a track made this weekend using the delay and reverb! Love getting inspired by new devices :D

ekss
RE Developer

23 Jul 2022

Steedus wrote:
23 Jul 2022
Here's a track made this weekend using the delay and reverb! Love getting inspired by new devices :D

Sweet! I love hearing what people do with the REs!

Steedus
Competition Winner

24 Jul 2022

ekss wrote:
23 Jul 2022
Steedus wrote:
23 Jul 2022

Sweet! I love hearing what people do with the REs!
Thanks. Took some inspiration from your dubby streams i guess. I will admit there is an Audiothing Springs in there too (the HR-12 model is just super “drippy”)

ekss
RE Developer

28 Sep 2022

Reverb AK11 has been updated:
I had missed to add remote/automation for the Mix knob - now it's there :puf_smile:
...and a few small fixes of the GUI (incorrect freq values for in/out filters and color tone on the folded views)

http://reasonstudios.com/shop/rack-exte ... verb-ak11/

MuttReason

28 Sep 2022

Nice one. Thank you!

Mattvank

12 Dec 2022

The reverb reminds me a little bit on the d50 reverbs from its character.

• Information