Rewards?? Need to earn two points

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
challism

14 Jul 2022

DaveyG wrote:
03 Jul 2022
challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
I've actually never started a points account. Crazy, right? I heard so much griping about it when it started that I never started one. I've missed out on a lot of points over the years. I wonder if they would let me start one now and retroactively award my points? Probably not, but that would be really cool of them.
I don't recall ever having to start one - I thought it was just there.
But you should definitely try staring one if you have the option. You may find your points are just sitting there, and if they aren't I know a forum where you can vent your outrage. Your could even be "literally" "actually" "literally" slapped in the face if you choose. :D
I thought I would finally sign up for the rewards program and sure enough... my points were just waiting for me. Sweet! Looks like I've got some credit in the shop. I'm very pleased about that! Thank you RS!!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

moofi

14 Jul 2022

How many did you have? Guess from what I read about you buying RE, quite a lot :-)
challism wrote:
14 Jul 2022
DaveyG wrote:
03 Jul 2022

I don't recall ever having to start one - I thought it was just there.
But you should definitely try staring one if you have the option. You may find your points are just sitting there, and if they aren't I know a forum where you can vent your outrage. Your could even be "literally" "actually" "literally" slapped in the face if you choose. :D
I thought I would finally sign up for the rewards program and sure enough... my points were just waiting for me. Sweet! Looks like I've got some credit in the shop. I'm very pleased about that! Thank you RS!!

moofi

14 Jul 2022

Thank you for the tip :-)
MrFigg wrote:
05 Jul 2022
freshkidblaze wrote:
05 Jul 2022

I was about to ask that too , I cant find any work arounds for android or windows
Get a friend with an Apple device, download it on to that the. Log in with your own Propellerheads account user name and password. That’ll put the points on your account.

challism

15 Jul 2022

moofi wrote:
14 Jul 2022
How many did you have? Guess from what I read about you buying RE, quite a lot :-)
challism wrote:
14 Jul 2022

Let's just say that when RS realized how many points I have accrued over the years, they decided it would be better to just sign over a portion of the business to me. That's all I can really say until the lawyers finalize the deal.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

moofi

15 Jul 2022

:-D
challism wrote:
15 Jul 2022
moofi wrote:
14 Jul 2022

Let's just say that when RS realized how many points I have accrued over the years, they decided it would be better to just sign over a portion of the business to me. That's all I can really say until the lawyers finalize the deal.

• Information