UJAM Beatmaker RICO

Discuss VST stuff here!
jonnyretina

27 Jun 2022

Another great product from UJAM...

Overtherainbow

27 Jun 2022

While I'm completely indifferent to the Beatmaker series, the Bassists have grown on me in the past months. Especially Mellow - it's a real gem.

Would definitely get Guitarist Amber and Silk if they ever get to the Reason Shop.

jonnyretina

13 Jul 2022

Overtherainbow wrote:
27 Jun 2022
While I'm completely indifferent to the Beatmaker series, the Bassists have grown on me in the past months. Especially Mellow - it's a real gem.

Would definitely get Guitarist Amber and Silk if they ever get to the Reason Shop.
Amber used to be in the shop as A-List Acoustic Guitarist RE and Silk as A-List Nylon Fingerpicking Guitarist RE. Both were discontinued a while back. Your only option to have these sounds now is to get the VSTs of Amber and Silk direct from UJAM.

The Beatmaker series is really good, can highly recommend them (just the VST versions that is, the RE versions have some bugs in them that won't ever be fixed).

Yonatan

14 Jul 2022

Ujam really makes it easy to make some music. One get started fast, as it should be. Then after ideas got running, one can go into more edit afterwards and/ or exchange things.
I also like Toontrack but find it not as fluently to play with as Ujam devices.
Wish RE SDK was more advanced so that VST’s could easily be brought to RE format. Always nice not having to open up Vst in a wrapper and to update as all other RE’s.

jonnyretina

28 Jul 2022

Yonatan wrote:
14 Jul 2022
Ujam really makes it easy to make some music. One get started fast, as it should be. Then after ideas got running, one can go into more edit afterwards and/ or exchange things.
I also like Toontrack but find it not as fluently to play with as Ujam devices.
Wish RE SDK was more advanced so that VST’s could easily be brought to RE format. Always nice not having to open up Vst in a wrapper and to update as all other RE’s.
Completely agree, it's a shame UJAM ditched the RE format because it wasn't as flexible for them as developing in VST.

• Information