[STOCK] The "REDTR-8S" - Roland TR-8S style C2 w/Redrum

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
MuttReason

01 Jul 2022

Redrum was one of the devices that first got me into Reason back in v1 days. Still love it. Over the years I've added some hardware to my setup including a Roland TR-8S. I'm away from home a lot and not near my hardware gear so I decided to try to create a TR-8S in Reason based around Redrum with added send effects, filter, compressor, front panel faders for level, knobs for tune and decay etc. I quickly hit the 32 knob/fader limit in the Combi2 (a TR-8S has 44 knobs and faders just for the drum channels alone) so improvised with extra buttons. I've created a 909 kit (using Reason stock samples) in the Redrum but you can load any kit into Redrum and the mappings in the Combi will all still work.

It's my first Combi2 and the first time I've ever used Photoshop... so, not perfect. But - it works!

Also bonus for Ableton Live Push2 users: I've created a RRP version inside a Live Drum Rack that's mapped to the pads on the Push2 (with pad colours matching the drum channel colours in the REDTR-8S) and Push2 pots mapped to the volume faders for the drum channels. Works great with the Step Sequencer on the Push2.
Matt RedTR8S screenshot.jpg
Matt RedTR8S screenshot.jpg (999.48 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
Link to download REDTR8-S Combi 2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1yhu2w8czjf2 ... 2.zip?dl=0

Link to download Ableton Live RRP Drum rack:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xloigs6v4iz1b ... d.zip?dl=0

• Information