Kilohearts - Lots of RE for FREE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Aquila

29 Jun 2022

Thanks so much for sharing. I would never have known they were being given away!

homemadenoise

02 Jul 2022

Thanks.

moofi

02 Jul 2022

Rack-integration.
kitekrazy wrote:
14 Jun 2022
I have everything in VST. Is there really a point in getting the RE versions?

BRIGGS

07 Jul 2022

I find myself using these all the time, now.

Phase Distortion is currently melting my brain. :lol:

r11s

cursors

15 Aug 2022

Extremely happy with the Kilohearts bundle. :o
Fantastic :clap: :thumbs_up:

integerpoet

15 Aug 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
14 Jun 2022
rootwheel wrote:
14 Jun 2022
Any idea why these are all free all of a sudden? Are they going to be removed from the shop soon?
Kilohearts made their VST versions free earlier.
Sure, but that merely prompts another question: Why did they make their VST versions free?

I mean: What's the marketing strategy for giving away a boatload of good useful stuff?

I can make plausible-sounding guesses, but it would be interesting to hear what they actually say about it.

BRIGGS

15 Aug 2022

integerpoet wrote:
15 Aug 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
14 Jun 2022

Kilohearts made their VST versions free earlier.
Sure, but that merely prompts another question: Why did they make their VST versions free?

I mean: What's the marketing strategy for giving away a boatload of good useful stuff?

I can make plausible-sounding guesses, but it would be interesting to hear what they actually say about it.
Maybe they are making a new line of fx. Giving the old stuff for free, is good marketing.
r11s

integerpoet

16 Aug 2022

BRIGGS wrote:
15 Aug 2022
Maybe they are making a new line of fx. Giving the old stuff for free, is good marketing.
If you're going to speculate, it really should sound more like a fantastic conspiracy theory. For example, the gnomes at the center of the earth have controlled the minds of the development team, who introduced resonances which will eventually make your teeth fall out. This might not be the best example because it is actually true, but you see what I mean.

BRIGGS

16 Aug 2022

integerpoet wrote:
16 Aug 2022
BRIGGS wrote:
15 Aug 2022
If you're going to speculate, it really should sound more like a fantastic conspiracy theory. For example, the gnomes at the center of the earth have controlled the minds of the development team, who introduced resonances which will eventually make your teeth fall out. This might not be the best example because it is actually true, but you see what I mean.
r11s

miyaru

18 Aug 2022

Thanx for sharing, I installed all of them and the refill zip. Handy toolbox indeed, it's gonna be fun to use them!!!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

• Information