Europa Relay now available on Patreon

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
adfielding

15 Jun 2022

Hi folks,

Back in 2017 I decided to embark on a little endeavour called Fielding SoundWorks. It was going to be an outlet for me to release a series of soundbanks, each comprised of 150 patches and focused on one synth. I ended up releasing three FSW banks before I stopped - one of these was called Europa Relay, which was a soundbank for Reason's Europa synth. I'm really happy with how each of these banks turned out, Europa Relay in particular.

I decided to quietly retire the FSW name last year, and now that I'm certain I won't be releasing any more banks under the name I've decided to make them available to all of my "producer"-tier patrons over on Patreon. That means you can now grab Europa Relay, Serum Injection, and Massive Cyberscapes together for the princely sum of £8, along with a whole host of other benefits. You can also read a bit more about why I decided to stop releasing FSW soundbanks.

If that kind of thing grabs you then you can check out my Patreon page here.
https://www.patreon.com/adfielding

Cheers!

rootwheel

15 Jun 2022

adfielding wrote:
15 Jun 2022
Hi folks,

Back in 2017 I decided to embark on a little endeavour called Fielding SoundWorks. It was going to be an outlet for me to release a series of soundbanks, each comprised of 150 patches and focused on one synth. I ended up releasing three FSW banks before I stopped - one of these was called Europa Relay, which was a soundbank for Reason's Europa synth. I'm really happy with how each of these banks turned out, Europa Relay in particular.

I decided to quietly retire the FSW name last year, and now that I'm certain I won't be releasing any more banks under the name I've decided to make them available to all of my "producer"-tier patrons over on Patreon. That means you can now grab Europa Relay, Serum Injection, and Massive Cyberscapes together for the princely sum of £8, along with a whole host of other benefits. You can also read a bit more about why I decided to stop releasing FSW soundbanks.

If that kind of thing grabs you then you can check out my Patreon page here.
https://www.patreon.com/adfielding

Cheers!
I bought Europa Relay via the Reason shop for £20-odd quid several years ago and it was definitely worth it. Some fantastic sound design in there.

For £8 (and to get Serum and Massive patches too) well, that's an absolute bargain! I can very much recommend Adam's work :)

adfielding

20 Jun 2022

rootwheel wrote:
15 Jun 2022
I bought Europa Relay via the Reason shop for £20-odd quid several years ago and it was definitely worth it. Some fantastic sound design in there.

For £8 (and to get Serum and Massive patches too) well, that's an absolute bargain! I can very much recommend Adam's work :)
Thanks! I'm really glad you liked Europa Relay :D

• Information