Megasaur Tritone Patches

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

10 Jun 2022

Megasaur Tritone Patches.zip
(35.55 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
The plan was to start diving into either Expanse or Algoritm, but I simply didn't have the energy to take on a big synth right now. So instead I picked one of the most limited synths I've got, Megasaur. I figured I was gonna revisit this one at some point anyway.

36 patches. As usual no combinator patches. Bass, Chords, Melody and Random. The Chords category are actual fixed chords, so all you need to do is press down one key. The limited nature of the synth just made me go in that territory, which is something I haven't done a lot of in the past.

Feel free to check out the patches if you want.

(No demo this time)

littlejam

10 Jun 2022

hello,

@TritoneAddiction: a sincere muchas gracias for the megasaur patches

it will be nice to brush off the dust on that RE and see what's going on

have a blessed weekend,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

challism

10 Jun 2022

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I don't have Megasaur :( I'll have to sit this one out. I'm sure these are nice patches, though.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

artmessiah

10 Jun 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote:
10 Jun 2022

The plan was to start diving into either Expanse or Algoritm, but I simply didn't have the energy to take on a big synth right now. So instead I picked one of the most limited synths I've got, Megasaur. I figured I was gonna revisit this one at some point anyway.

36 patches. As usual no combinator patches. Bass, Chords, Melody and Random. The Chords category are actual fixed chords, so all you need to do is press down one key. The limited nature of the synth just made me go in that territory, which is something I haven't done a lot of in the past.

(No demo this time)

Thanks for these. I love Megasaur

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2022

littlejam wrote:
10 Jun 2022
hello,

@TritoneAddiction: a sincere muchas gracias for the megasaur patches

it will be nice to brush off the dust on that RE and see what's going on

have a blessed weekend,

j
Yes I felt like that too, like I brushed off the dust of this RE. Funny enough I think for the most part I did everything I could to not do the most typical supersaw sounds. I guess since that's what' it's mainly made for I wanted to see what else you could do with it. Also I don't use supersaws much myself.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2022

artmessiah wrote:
10 Jun 2022
TritoneAddiction wrote:
10 Jun 2022

(No demo this time)

Thanks for these. I love Megasaur
You're welcome :puf_smile:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2022

challism wrote:
10 Jun 2022
Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I don't have Megasaur :( I'll have to sit this one out. I'm sure these are nice patches, though.
Maybe next time :puf_smile:

Loque

11 Jun 2022

Pretty good patches for such a quite limited synth. Well done, Tritone and thanks for sharing.
Reason12, Win10

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2022

Loque wrote:
11 Jun 2022
Pretty good patches for such a quite limited synth. Well done, Tritone and thanks for sharing.
Thanks. Yes there's not that much one can do with this synth, which is part of its appeal imo.

• Information