Remote map for Akai Mpk mini mk3

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Jac459

05 Jun 2022

This little midi controller is one of the most popular right now for its small price, decent piano, good drum pad, 8 knobs and mostly its super portability.

It hasn't a default remote map but a guy named PhiloSurfer created one and now I have spent quite sometime to improve it.

Idea I got is to use the drum pad to control different group of features of the synth allowing to control until 80 feature of one synth! For example when you press pad 1, you control with your 8 knobs the oscillator 1, pad 2 oscillator 2, pad 3 the filter.

So far the following Synths have rich controls:

Reason: Europa, Thor, Subtractor, Malstrom, Algoritm, Parsec(1&2), Scenic and Friktion
Rob Papen: Go2
Robotic Bean: Resonans
Reveal Sound: ReSpire
Synapse: The Legend, Antidote
Blamsoft: Expanse, VK-2 Vicking Synthesizer
Softtube: Saturation knob (only 2 knobs, lol)
Lectric Panda: Nostromo (80 elements controlled)
Zvork: Oberon Synthesizer

Following added devices have basic controls (8 or 16 knobs):

Reason: Quartet, Sweeper, BVX Vocoder, Layers, Layers Wave Edition, Radical Keys, Processed Piano, Electric Bass, Complex1, Reason Drum Kits, UMPF Club Drums, UMPF Retro Beats, Monotone, Reason Electric Bass, Mimic.
Audiorealism: abl3
Many other devices are supported thanks to the work of philosurfer: all the other reason devices (as far as I have seen), ElectroClap, ...

You can find all that in my github:
https://github.com/jac459/reason-mpk-mi ... /README.md
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

Jac459

05 Jun 2022

Also finished Complex-1 and PredatorRE.
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

Jac459

12 Jun 2022

Not sure somebody care but added also the Zero Hybrid Synth support. 60+ controls supported.
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

honeyBadger

12 Jun 2022

Thanks for sharing your work! I hadn't realized that variations were so straightforward to implement and am now working on adding similar variations to the mapping for my Novation Launchkey Mini.

Jac459

12 Jun 2022

Awesome, happy to help!
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

Huves

11 Jul 2022

Thank you, this is great!

Jac459

12 Jul 2022

Very much welcomed đź‘Ť
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

• Information