Selig B3/Leslie MkII Testing

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
rootwheel

09 Jun 2022

selig wrote:
08 Jun 2022
rootwheel wrote:
08 Jun 2022

For those of us who aren't on R12, is there any way you can release this new organ as a commercial RE too - or would that be far too much work?
I guess I could, but it would have to be built from the ground up, but at least I have all the specific data about levels and rates etc…
BUT - the original is still available! Remember, the sound isn't all that different with this version, very subtle adjustments were made to the tone wheels and the Leslie cabinet EQ to fine tune things that were bothering me on the original. The main changes are to the interface more than anything, and mainly bringing all the 'hidden' controls to the front panel. I only added a few new features fwiw.
OK cool, cheers Selig!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Jun 2022

Hej...when I click on the hidden controls I get blue boxes around them and a pull down menu for spacing and aligning them!!!
Edit: Duh...didn't know about the configure thing on the new combi. Oops.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

selig
RE Developer

09 Jun 2022

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jun 2022
Hej...when I click on the hidden controls I get blue boxes around them and a pull down menu for spacing and aligning them!!!
Edit: Duh...didn't know about the configure thing on the new combi. Oops.
Yea, it’s a clunky way to have hidden features, but you can just save it with the screen ‘unfolded’ and never worry about it again (I may just release it that way to avoid any confusion).
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information