Rob Papen - RP PAN - Free Plugin

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

01 Jun 2022

FREE plugin to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the -Rob Papen- brand!

https://www.robpapen.com/RP-PAN.html

dvdrtldg

01 Jun 2022

Nice! plenty of features, easy to use

Loque

01 Jun 2022

They currently do also a sale on the upgrade. Depending on the ship and currency exchange you can get the Explorer bundle for less than 74 bucks.
Reason12, Win10

Tinnitus

05 Jun 2022

https://www.robpapen.com/eXplorer-7.html

"
But we are, of course, also offering up some tasty upgrade options (June Special):

- Owners of 1 purchased Rob Papen product. € 224,-- | $ 224,-- order
- Owners of 2 purchased Rob Papen products. € 149,-- | $ 149,-- order
- Owners of 3 purchased Rob Papen products. € 111,-- | $ 111,--. order
- Owners of 4 purchased Rob Papen products. € 74,-- | $ 74-- order

ReasonStudios crossgrade options: Please send a screenshot/receipt of your - Rob Papen - RE registrations(excluding the free Attention and RP-Spec to info@robpapen.com and we will send you a crossgrade offer
"

Those offer looks amazing. I'm not too fussed by the effects but I love his synths and jumping to VST will get the latest version.
Is the RE Predator the same as vst version 1.6?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2022

Tinnitus wrote:
05 Jun 2022
https://www.robpapen.com/eXplorer-7.html

"
But we are, of course, also offering up some tasty upgrade options (June Special):

- Owners of 1 purchased Rob Papen product. € 224,-- | $ 224,-- order
- Owners of 2 purchased Rob Papen products. € 149,-- | $ 149,-- order
- Owners of 3 purchased Rob Papen products. € 111,-- | $ 111,--. order
- Owners of 4 purchased Rob Papen products. € 74,-- | $ 74-- order

ReasonStudios crossgrade options: Please send a screenshot/receipt of your - Rob Papen - RE registrations(excluding the free Attention and RP-Spec to info@robpapen.com and we will send you a crossgrade offer
"

Those offer looks amazing. I'm not too fussed by the effects but I love his synths and jumping to VST will get the latest version.
Is the RE Predator the same as vst version 1.6?
I bought the eXplorer bundle a while back for €99 using that offer. Although great value I really dislike Rob Papen GUIs and so haven’t got any of the plugins installed. Same goes for the REs I have.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

05 Jun 2022

MrFigg wrote:
05 Jun 2022
I bought the eXplorer bundle a while back for €99 using that offer. Although great value I really dislike Rob Papen GUIs and so haven’t got any of the plugins installed. Same goes for the REs I have.
Hang on... you spent €99 on a bunch of plugins, but you haven't installed any of them because you don't like the GUIs?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2022

dvdrtldg wrote:
05 Jun 2022
MrFigg wrote:
05 Jun 2022
Hang on... you spent €99 on a bunch of plugins, but you haven't installed any of them because you don't like the GUIs?
I bought them ages ago. I’ve had them
Installed on and off. I don’t like the GUIs.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

tomusurp

15 Jun 2022

Thanks for this. Let’s see how this pans out vs the Soundtoys Panman
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TomUsurp
https://www.tomusurp.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

Billy+

15 Jun 2022

dvdrtldg wrote:
05 Jun 2022
MrFigg wrote:
05 Jun 2022
:clap:

I've spent the last year without using anything other than Reason 11 suite and a few choice re's just for the restrictions it created while using a laptop that isn't capable of doing anything close to the hardware I would normally use just to see if I want is better than what I've got ;)

It's totally changed the way I shop but worth the time vs the money I've saved.

I have purchased Live suite and tried using RRP but other than Live I have not purchased any new hardware or virtual devices because I wanted to stop buying anything and just use what I had and actually not only have I enjoyed using the stuff that I've purchased I've not missed buying anything new.

• Information