Wide\Wider [Free VST]

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Quarmat
Competition Winner

27 May 2022

Hi,

I use at least a instance of Wider from Polyverse on every track I write to quickly move things to the edges of the stereo space. This particular plugin allows you to push stuff up to 200% wide, hence the name. It does one thing, and (fwiw) it does it well. But as for other VSTs I use very often I hate to deal with floating windows, so here's a controller.

The first knob toggles the spectral spread from 0 to 100% while the second one from 100 to 200%. Because it seems there is no way to set conditions while programming a Combinator I could not lock the second knob if the first isn't at full 100%. Too bad, but still, this is a plugin I use on a daily basis and I wanted to use it rack-wise. I thought it would be nice to share.

Requires Wider from Polyverse (free)

Have a nice day!

moofi

27 May 2022

Thank you very much :-) Very nice design. :thumbs_up: Very much like the left-out space beneath the device and the yellowed appearance. Stylewise looking like a mid-last-century or even earlier newspaper.
Just installed it. Handy plugin, especially it keeping the phasecompatibility intact. Being from Infected Mushroom makes it even smoother :-D
Would you mind posting your Combinator 2 creations on the Reason Rockers Discord server within the Combinator 2 section aswell?
Asking you here for everyone potentially interested in the server :-)

Btw are you professionally involved with graphicdesign or similar? Like your OTT design very much aswell.
Quarmat wrote:
27 May 2022
Hi,

I use at least a instance of Wider from Polyverse on every track I write to quickly move things to the edges of the stereo space. This particular plugin allows you to push stuff up to 200% wide, hence the name. It does one thing, and (fwiw) it does it well. But as for other VSTs I use very often I hate to deal with floating windows, so here's a controller.

The first knob toggles the spectral spread from 0 to 100% while the second one from 100 to 200%. Because it seems there is no way to set conditions while programming a Combinator I could not lock the second knob if the first isn't at full 100%. Too bad, but still, this is a plugin I use on a daily basis and I wanted to use it rack-wise. I thought it would be nice to share.

Requires Wider from Polyverse (free)

Have a nice day!

deeplink
Competition Winner

27 May 2022

This looks awesome, great work!

Love the edgy style
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

• Information