challism's Combi 2 patches

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
eusti

17 May 2022

Looks really nice!!!

D.

challism

17 May 2022

Mostly because JP did a good job on the GUI. It was basically "copy/paste" with some PhotoCHOPping.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

dvdrtldg

18 May 2022

Excellent! I love the distortion on this thing

challism

21 May 2022

I just got finished redoing this Combi. I've added slide knobs, step knobs, shuffle modes, and polyphonic enable buttons to the Euclids. I added random note and random velocity buttons. And I added a scale enable button. If you want to change the scale, you have to go into the Combi and adjust Scales & Chords. I also changed the gate/note CV output device to Murf MIDI ModRack instrument and removed CVTP (as Murf's device does a better job with polyphony).

Side note and shout out to Murf for this useful device; it can take MIDI information from a Player stack and export it (polyphonically) to other devices! I was unaware of this until just a few minutes ago! Nice one, Murf!

Requires:
Retouch Control NoteRepeat (paid)
RoboticBean Euclid (paid)
TonicMint AB Tranpose (free)
Pongasoft AB Switch (free)
Murf MIDI Modrack (free)

Download here:
NoteRepeat-Euclid-CM.zip
(69.59 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
NR-EU.JPG
NR-EU.JPG (54.89 KiB) Viewed 749 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

arnigretar

24 May 2022

Nice, thanks!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

• Information