Hello Mr. Selig

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Noises

13 May 2022

I am part of the Selig family now, I just bought Selig Gain. So far it is really great, just what I've been looking for...

Thanks for being such a great supporter of Reason! I guess you support it because it works for you. It works for me too. :thumbup:

challism

13 May 2022

Welcome to the Selig family. Now hurry up and go buy the rest of his amazing REs.

Gain is awesome. But so is Leveler. No other "compressor" does what it does. De-Esser, Coloring EQ and Infuser are all great, too.
And don't forget to pick up his free Player during MM.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

Yep Gain and Curve. Great.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

14 May 2022

The next two Selig devices should be called Polyscope and Fatty
selig.JPG
selig.JPG (56.18 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

Noises

14 May 2022

Believe me, I'm tempted. I have major RAS right now (RE Acquisition Syndrome) but I've purchased enough for this sale!

selig
RE Developer

14 May 2022

challism wrote:
14 May 2022
The next two Selig devices should be called Polyscope and Fatty
selig.JPG
Infuser could easily have been called Fatty, will need to come up with a new RE for Polyscope… ;)
[fun fact: Infuser was originally called Fattenator, but worried it was too close to other similar named products]
Selig Audio, LLC

motuscott

14 May 2022

Polyscope and Fatty, the good cop/ bad cop team of RE compression
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

LongFist

20 May 2022

And with that, and my overweening sense of completionism, I purchased the missing link in my collection: Infuser. Now the collection is complete - and I immediately found a use for Infuser (to keep my wife happy). I had trialed it some time back in 2021, liked it, then sort of fell on hard times (as do we all). Then I splurged with some Birthday cash, and I can honestly say that I really needed it.

Thank you, Mr. Selig!!!
:rebirth: 2.0.1 :recycle: 2.2 :reload: 1.0 :record: 1.0 :reason: 11 Suite :reason:+ ________ :arrow: Love the entire product line!

wendylou

20 May 2022

Here's an unprogrammed 4U Combinator for the Selig Fatty! :puf_smile: Actor Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle started out in films at the Selig Polyscope Company.

Download Fatty Combinator: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/338f00db0/kvwud ... 2-xdxkx8d4

Selig Fatty.jpg
Selig Fatty.jpg (120.05 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

challism

21 May 2022

wendylou wrote:
20 May 2022
Here's an unprogrammed 4U Combinator for the Selig Fatty! :puf_smile: Actor Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle started out in films at the Selig Polyscope Company.

Download Fatty Combinator: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/338f00db0/kvwud ... 2-xdxkx8d4

Selig Fatty.jpg
ha ha ha, I love it!

boosto23

22 May 2022

I want to use this thread to gush about the Infuser I bought during the sale. What an incredibly useful and musical tool for increasing perceived loudness in mastering. This tool does what I've been looking for in tuning (literally with the note values!) the mid-range saturation for greater perceived loudness. Your stuff is top notch, Selig.

selig
RE Developer

22 May 2022

boosto23 wrote:
22 May 2022
I want to use this thread to gush about the Infuser I bought during the sale. What an incredibly useful and musical tool for increasing perceived loudness in mastering. This tool does what I've been looking for in tuning (literally with the note values!) the mid-range saturation for greater perceived loudness. Your stuff is top notch, Selig.
Thanks for the kind words! I was hoping folks would explore all the possibilities with Infuser, including mastering.
I didn’t master my last project, but I did use Infuser as the main bass instrument on several songs (triggered from my kick track) in addition to the more subtle ‘enhancer’ type effects which I also used all over the place.
Would love to hear the results of your mastering with Infuser!
Selig Audio, LLC

Tinnitus

23 May 2022

I finally picked up leveller aka the curve, after stupidly waiting for the mix rig to go on sale. This is so useful,. It's almost magic.

Fyi infuser does not appear if your just search Selig in the shop.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/browse/?q=Selig

:shock:

selig
RE Developer

23 May 2022

Tinnitus wrote:
23 May 2022
I finally picked up leveller aka the curve, after stupidly waiting for the mix rig to go on sale. This is so useful,. It's almost magic.

Fyi infuser does not appear if your just search Selig in the shop.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/browse/?q=Selig

:shock:
It’s because you are searching for PRODUCTS, and the results naturally show all the products with “selig” in the name!
Click on the Selig Audio link on any of those results and you will see it:
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... o%2C%20LLC
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information