Selig Function Generator

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
selig
RE Developer

18 May 2022

OK, so it's not the most sexy device, but it can be very useful at times. Sometimes you just need to make sure a device chain isn't adding/subtracting gain so you need a quick test tone, sometimes you want to visualize an EQ change using white noise, or maybe you want to explore mixing to pink/red noise etc.
It also has a very unique ability to smoothly transition from white to pink to red to brown noise, as some folks indicate a preference to mix somewhere between pink and brown/red noise - technically brown and red are often described the same way but I took liberties to 'define' red noise as a 4.5 dB/Oct slope, with pink a 3 dB/Oct slope and brown a 6 dB/Oct slope. Now you can dial in any slope between 0 (white) and 6 dB/Oct!

This is V2 for me, updating my previous and more cumbersome original and now using Complex-1 as an excellent source for both the white noise and the pure tones (as well as updating the graphics). It also uses ColoringEQ for shaping the various other colors of noise, but if you don't have that RE you can still use all the other functions. There is also a Selig Gain for the final level trim, and again it will work fine without that RE minus the final level adjustment feature.
Grab it here if interested:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/75nvj6dvzkgoz ... b.zip?dl=0
Selig Audio, LLC

Bes
Competition Winner

02 Jun 2022

:thumbs_up: very useful thanks
- Certified Reason expert

• Information