May Madness sales 2022

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

13 May 2022

Looks like it's back in action again now

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

Bought Republik Handheld Percussion for €21. Thought that was a pretty good deal. Definitely adds something new to my rack.
Also checked out PolyIvoks Filter, but noticed I actually prefer the Synapse filter.

Don't think I'll be getting anything else. While I don't want to feed my GAS too much, I've also realized it can be risky to wait too long before getting what you want. As we've seen, sometimes delevopers close down their business and some REs disappear from the Shop forever. It's easy to take things for granted, thinking all the stuff in the Shop will always be there, but that's not necessarily the case.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

Any €10 or €17 or €21 or whatever will be spent on real guitar pedals. The Figg has spoken.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Billy+

13 May 2022

challism wrote:
12 May 2022
Billy+ wrote:
12 May 2022
Well it's finally arrived and I'm a little disappointed - %33 off and BVX isn't included
Billy, I think I can speak for most of us... we would be a little disappointed if you weren't a little disappointed. :)
TBF I brought Friktion or Algorithm in a sale and was very surprised that it was on sale as it was only months old...

It's good to see the bundles included in the sale along with the refills so when I say a little disappointing it really is only a little - all in all it's good to see RS devices on sale again ;)

DaveyG

13 May 2022

I've spent exactly £free. And I'm almost certain that I'll never use any of the devices I've "bought" haha.

huggermugger

13 May 2022

When May Madness starts and half the products in the Rewards Store disappear.

It's like those airline points programs where you can fly anywhere you want as long as it's somewhere in Idaho next Thursday.

RobBarnett

13 May 2022

Any sales from Electric Panda coming in May?

strangers
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

RobBarnett wrote:
13 May 2022
Any sales from Electric Panda coming in May?
Came here to post the same question.

xylyx

13 May 2022

Billy+ wrote:
12 May 2022
Well it's finally arrived and I'm a little disappointed - %33 off and BVX isn't included

IMG_2977.PNG
Yup, the madness of the sale is being able to upgrade for £4 more than it cost a year ago - still with no sign of VST3 arriving any time soon and no details on whether it will be a full implementation allowing for VST midi plugins.

DaveyG

13 May 2022

xylyx wrote:
13 May 2022
still with no sign of VST3 arriving any time soon and no details on whether it will be a full implementation allowing for VST midi plugins.
I think it will almost certainly NOT include VST midi but I would be very happy to be wrong.
I'm hoping that the VST3 work will also, somehow, magically, make the RRP able to host VSTs. I realize this is very unlikely! :D

challism

13 May 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote:
13 May 2022
Bought Republik Handheld Percussion for €21. Thought that was a pretty good deal. Definitely adds something new to my rack.
Also checked out PolyIvoks Filter, but noticed I actually prefer the Synapse filter.

Don't think I'll be getting anything else. While I don't want to feed my GAS too much, I've also realized it can be risky to wait too long before getting what you want. As we've seen, sometimes delevopers close down their business and some REs disappear from the Shop forever. It's easy to take things for granted, thinking all the stuff in the Shop will always be there, but that's not necessarily the case.
I love Republik! I use it all the time. Wonderful percussive sounds in that thing.

And good call on the disappearing devices. Best to get what you want, especially while it's on sale. I was going to upgrade my Mix & Master bundle, but it looks like that's gone now. :(
huggermugger wrote:
13 May 2022
you can fly anywhere you want as long as it's somewhere in Idaho next Thursday.
Yes please! I would love to visit Idaho again; especially on Thursday. It's been 2.5 years since I stepped foot in America, and Idaho would be my preference.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

dakta

13 May 2022

No discount on obsession so izotope? It is

crimsonwarlock

13 May 2022

dakta wrote:
13 May 2022
Obsession was on sale last month.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Arpeg
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

Thanks for the links to the freebies. A BIG THANK YOU to Red Rock Sound

Some nice discounts about but still not picked up anything, yet. King of Kongs is on sale and I still haven't got it so I checked Jiggery Pokery's site and purchased that for £9.95 which is still £5 less than Reasons sale price at the mo. Absolute bargain with all that has gone into making this re-fill.

Actually, the Harpe Laser II (JP) is worth the £9 sale price for the visuals and sound patches you get with it tbh.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... nthesizer/

Also looking at Ekssperimental Sounds as I have Sadist which goes on pretty much everything I create now and highly recommend it at 40% off in the sale with 20 unique modules to choose from and mix n' match with what seems an endless supply of different outcomes. Holds the sub frequencies so well and firm throughout a mix/track, all useful and powerful modules. Highly recommend a trial of this : https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... istortion/

dakta

13 May 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
13 May 2022
dakta wrote:
13 May 2022
when was that? I've been watching it on the shop every few days for quite a while

Gardinski

13 May 2022

dakta wrote:
13 May 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
13 May 2022

when was that? I've been watching it on the shop every few days for quite a while
Haha - I must have missed that too. Obsession was pretty much the only synth I was waiting for in this sale. (Any idea how much the reduction was last month?)

crimsonwarlock

13 May 2022

dakta wrote:
13 May 2022
Maybe it was earlier than last month, but certainly this year. It was for a short while, maybe a week or so. They recently updated Obsession without a discount sale for the update (which tend to happen often) and I think that was because they had a sale just before that. I remember because I do check the deals page pretty much daily and thought the discount wasn't enough for me to pick it up. I would like to get it for about 50 or 60 euros, but it was about 15 euros off, still too pricey for my taste.

Having said that, I'm also eying RP Vecto, but at 70 euros current sale price, it is still pretty expensive for what it would add to my setup.

I did pick up Subcolours Octave Diver today for only 17 euros, down from 49 euros normally. Now that's what I call a nice discount :puf_smile:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

dakta

13 May 2022

Not doubting the sale happened but if I missed it I'd be dissapointed :o I don't watch it like a hawk but I do check in now and then as I was aware the sales were coming up and it was on my wish list

It's not that I wouldn't pay full price for it, but its firmly in treat category so i'm going to have to earn it :D

selig
RE Developer

13 May 2022

Selig Audio May Madness sale 2022
All REs 50% off, NoteView is FREE!
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... dio,%20LLC
Selig Audio, LLC

crimsonwarlock

13 May 2022

Gardinski wrote:
13 May 2022
Haha - I must have missed that too. Obsession was pretty much the only synth I was waiting for in this sale. (Any idea how much the reduction was last month?)
It was just about 15 euros off, didn't tempt me. I think it was the same discount last Black Friday sale, when I skipped on it for the same reason. Still like to get it some day, as it is the only Synapse RE that I don't own.
-------

Quarmat
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

selig wrote:
13 May 2022
Selig Audio May Madness sale 2022
All REs 50% off, NoteView is FREE!
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... dio,%20LLC
Just bought Curve and Gain.

now I just have to figure out and learn how to properly use them :lol:

wendylou

13 May 2022

huggermugger wrote:
13 May 2022
When May Madness starts and half the products in the Rewards Store disappear.

It's like those airline points programs where you can fly anywhere you want as long as it's somewhere in Idaho next Thursday.
Yeah, shoot, I just redeemed a Rewards Voucher thinking everything was still in the Rewards Shop only to learn there is hardly anything there I want that I don't already own. Duh! Now I have 60 days to use it, minus 30 days left on the May Madness sale, at such time that I hope the Rewards Shop fills up again with more choices.

I did pick up the UJAM Virtual Bassist bundle though.
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

chimp_spanner

13 May 2022

Is there a way to sort by free in the shop?

honeyBadger

13 May 2022

chimp_spanner wrote:
13 May 2022
Is there a way to sort by free in the shop?
If you sort by “price lowest to highest“ the free items show up first.

• Information