reasaon website changes

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
madwurmz

12 May 2022

hi! I try to log in on the reason website, but the usual facebook login option button is removed!

I dont think I have a username for the normal login I always used facebook button, anyone have this same problem?

they also changed some homepage detail, now it says 'download now' in a brown color on top of the page
so even when you don't want to download anything, or without any good Reason it just says 'download now'
what is going on...
madwurmz from planet verbs

rootwheel

12 May 2022

mad@madwurmz.com wrote:
12 May 2022
hi! I try to log in on the reason website, but the usual facebook login option button is removed!

I dont think I have a username for the normal login I always used facebook button, anyone have this same problem?

they also changed some homepage detail, now it says 'download now' in a brown color on top of the page
so even when you don't want to download anything, or without any good Reason it just says 'download now'
what is going on...
Try clearing out all of your cookies and then reload your browser and the site. The login button got broken for me too. I cleared everything out and now it works properly. I've not seen a Facebook login option for some time, when did you last use it?

deeplink
Competition Winner

12 May 2022

But hey they've moved the Shop do a more accessible location!

The RE devs were upset about that for a while..
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Billy+

12 May 2022

It seems that they have completely removed the top section from main & shop page
IMG_2976.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG (44.62 KiB) Viewed 906 times
If you add /account/login to the URL then you should get the login page..

madwurmz

12 May 2022

thanks for the response, it gives me more questions than answers ha
but ok the normal login button is there, so I dont think I need to clean my cookies?

I always used the 'facebook login' button underneath the normal login , and im afraid if i login some other way it will not match to my reason profile .
I think it was removed recently, even last evening or yesterday? :D
if it is missing a while im mistaking but then still I need some explanation somehow because I can't just make a new login and connect to my old profile.

I think I wait a few days for reply from their facebook helpdesk, normally very helpful :re: :exclamation:

Billy+

12 May 2022

Yeah I don't have a clue as I've never used Facebook (and never will) but what ever is going on it's definitely on their side so I wouldn't do anything your end..

lowtom

12 May 2022

This was sent 6 days ago via e-mail:

Dear Reason user,
We're sending this email to inform you that it is no longer possible to login to https://www.reasonstudios.com using Facebook.
You can still login using the address to which this e-mail was sent or your Reason username. Your password is the same as you use when you login to Reason. If you have forgotten your password, please use this link: https://www.reasonstudios.com/account/password_help and use the address to which this e-mail was sent in order to reset your password.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
/Reason Studios
:reason: :refill: :re:

Billy+

12 May 2022

wow - I wonder what sparked that move?

madwurmz

12 May 2022

oh wow thanks @lowtom I managed to login now with some username and my password, I have to admit it was already messy with these different login steps from facebook to the Reason profile, so I'm happy they changed it, now I can finally delete my facebook? hey but no, I can't wait to get in to their Meta :P

i dont even have that email that is a bit unsettling but I will solve that with the helpdesk.

• Information