Anyone using PusheR with R12?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
chimp_spanner

10 May 2022

Hey all just bought this - got everything installed but can’t figure out what the Push MIDI Ports and Remote MIDI ports should be set to in the PusheR app to get it working. Sorry if this isn’t the right forum for this!

**Edit: okay I think it was because the Loopmidi and push ports were enabled in the easy midi list. But still got some other issues to sort out. I’ll search the forum or else hit up ReTouch

Zerosity

12 May 2022

chimp_spanner wrote:
10 May 2022
Hey all just bought this - got everything installed but can’t figure out what the Push MIDI Ports and Remote MIDI ports should be set to in the PusheR app to get it working. Sorry if this isn’t the right forum for this!

**Edit: okay I think it was because the Loopmidi and push ports were enabled in the easy midi list. But still got some other issues to sort out. I’ll search the forum or else hit up ReTouch
I was using mine with R10 without issue, but haven't had the chance to try it with R11/R12 yet. I remember ReTouch having a pretty good step by step guide that I followed and everything worked.

chimp_spanner

12 May 2022

Yeah turned out it needed x86 Java and not 64-bit. So it’s almost working. But some things still aren’t right; mostly adding a new device doesn’t auto shift key focus to the browser. Might be a change on reasons side. Can’t be sure.

• Information