Full Drawbars B3 Emulation

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
alliemakesmusic

29 Apr 2022

Hi all, just got R+ for a month to decide if I wanted to upgrade to 12 (I'm on 10 perpetual right now). For fun decided to try out some of the new combinator features. I threw together a semi-decent sounding Hammond emulation with Algoritm. Not winning any awards for being pretty but I added full drawbar support on the combinator since the factory sound tonewheels don't have the ability to dial in the drawbars to your liking. Also created a leslie effect (using polar rather than the rotary RE, since I don't particularly love the RE...).

Let me know if you like this, I could be convinced to make it a bit better if people care :D (I have a Nord electro so I mostly just did this for fun rather than to sound perfect for my usage).

Fair warning, runs great on my tower but my laptop struggles with it a bit lol.

Edit: Audio demo http://sndup.net/ssjj
Attachments
AlgorithmHammond.zip
(5.87 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Last edited by alliemakesmusic on 29 Apr 2022, edited 1 time in total.

motuscott

29 Apr 2022

Selig and the Poke were there first...
Hard to beat them fellas.
Full on ReasonGodz, they are
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

alliemakesmusic

29 Apr 2022

Heh, I was aware they had some REs :) this is with "stockish" instruments and effects (those that come with R+, anyway). Maybe there are some combis floating around out there that do the same thing too. Nonetheless it was a fun learning exercise

• Information