May Madness sales 2022

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Billy+

21 Apr 2022

So it's getting closer to the annual May Madness session that used to be a great time to pick up some new devices from the shop - but the last few seasonal sales have been missing one vital vendor (Reason Studios)

has anyone got any clue if we are going to see them back on sale or are we stuck with %50 discount for R12+ annual subscription only?

thedude

21 Apr 2022

I will absolutely riot if there is no RE sale. I missed last year's so I've been waiting like 9 months for it to roll around - need to get the Korg mono/poly and poly six as well as the mixing and mastering rig.

crimsonwarlock

21 Apr 2022

thedude wrote:
21 Apr 2022
need to get the Korg mono/poly and poly six
Last time they went on sale is like more than one and a half year ago. I got them at that time for 50 bucks together, which was nice. I have the feeling that an increasing amount of REs don't show up in sales anymore.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Rising Night Wave

21 Apr 2022

i am wondering when will mix&master rig 4 be discounted?
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

challism

21 Apr 2022

Rising Night Wave wrote:
21 Apr 2022
i am wondering when will mix&master rig 4 be discounted?
I hoping for free updates for all previous rig owners (it'll never happen, but it's a dream).

I'm also hoping for a sweet deal on a Jiggery Pokery instrument bundle (much more likely to happen). Hook us up with a sweet deal, Matt... and don't forget to include your latest awesome release.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

thedude

21 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
21 Apr 2022
thedude wrote:
21 Apr 2022
need to get the Korg mono/poly and poly six
Last time they went on sale is like more than one and a half year ago. I got them at that time for 50 bucks together, which was nice. I have the feeling that an increasing amount of REs don't show up in sales anymore.
Very sad, as the Korgs have been REs since 2012 - they have had 10 years to make money on them.

freshkidblaze

21 Apr 2022

Might get tonicmint's pistons and letric panda's fritz

crimsonwarlock

22 Apr 2022

thedude wrote:
21 Apr 2022
Very sad, as the Korgs have been REs since 2012 - they have had 10 years to make money on them.
Just keep an eye out, it still might happen. If not, they are not priced very high. If I didn't have them yet, I would get them at full price anyway. I use them all the time.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2022

freshkidblaze wrote:
21 Apr 2022
Might get tonicmint's pistons and letric panda's fritz
Two of the best.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jaeproduced

22 Apr 2022

thedude wrote:
21 Apr 2022
I will absolutely riot if there is no RE sale. I missed last year's so I've been waiting like 9 months for it to roll around - need to get the Korg mono/poly and poly six as well as the mixing and mastering rig.
Korg has the mono/poly vst on sale now for $49 just a heads up...https://korg.shop/software/korg-collection-series.html

crimsonwarlock

22 Apr 2022

jaeproduced wrote:
22 Apr 2022
Korg has the mono/poly vst on sale now for $49 just a heads up...https://korg.shop/software/korg-collection-series.html
Isn't that about what the RE cost :?:
-------

Tinnitus

22 Apr 2022

I'm hoping for a Sellig sale.

I held off last time on Selligs deals waiting for the mix and mastering bundle sale, which never actually came in near their very reasonable previous sale price of $130ish. Given up hope on that now and have too many VSTs to justify that bundle.

jaeproduced

22 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
22 Apr 2022
jaeproduced wrote:
22 Apr 2022
Isn't that about what the RE cost :?:
Ok never mind then :(

thedude

22 Apr 2022

I also like the RE format in the rack - i hate the floating windows of VSTs. Maybe it's just me.

crimsonwarlock

22 Apr 2022

thedude wrote:
22 Apr 2022
Maybe it's just me.
No, you're definitely not alone in that :puf_bigsmile:
-------

Chi-Individual

22 Apr 2022

thedude wrote:
22 Apr 2022
I also like the RE format in the rack - i hate the floating windows of VSTs. Maybe it's just me.
I did a fresh reinstall of Reason with no VSTs for this very reason. The floating windows were a workflow killer.

challism

22 Apr 2022

thedude wrote:
22 Apr 2022
I absolutely hate the floating VSTs. Combi2 has been somewhat helpful because you can program a Combi to control various things in the VST, but I definitely prefer REs to VSTs (for many reasons). I've got very few VSTs installed.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Re8et
Competition Winner

24 Apr 2022

I still want all Ochen K. synths...
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... p64-synth/

Billy+

25 Apr 2022

I wonder if we will see a BLG BVX bundle similar to the Friktion and Algorithm bundles or is it to early?

crimsonwarlock

28 Apr 2022

Billy+ wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I wonder if we will see a BLG BVX bundle similar to the Friktion and Algorithm bundles or is it to early?
I skipped on BLG, and I don't really need BV-X, but if they are bundled at a nice price, I might go for it. Just to complete the collection, as I already have everything else from Reason :puf_bigsmile:
-------

Billy+

28 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
28 Apr 2022
Billy+ wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I skipped on BLG, and I don't really need BV-X, but if they are bundled at a nice price, I might go for it. Just to complete the collection, as I already have everything else from Reason :puf_bigsmile:
Me too but that's definitely a maybe :lol:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
28 Apr 2022
Billy+ wrote:
25 Apr 2022
Get out of that mindset man. “Just to complete the collection” will lead to ruin.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Billy+

28 Apr 2022

MrFigg wrote:
28 Apr 2022

Get out of that mindset man. “Just to complete the collection” will lead to ruin.
:lol:

I brought R11 suite just because
when RS released Friktion again I brought it just because
then Algorithm got released and I brought it just because
but after trying R12+ I haven't purchased anything, didn't renew my subscription and can't even be bothered to trial the new RE's :o

But I'm a sucker for a sale and no doubt it would be hard to ignore the two devices that I'm currently missing from the collection if we actually see a sale. Luckily mimic is not available as an RE or I would be adding that as well just because :lol:

crimsonwarlock

28 Apr 2022

MrFigg wrote:
28 Apr 2022
Nah, it's just another way to cure GAS. When the collection is complete, there is no argument to buy additional stuff because… there is no more additional stuff :lol:
-------

crimsonwarlock

28 Apr 2022

The Reason guys think that the shop problem, I mentioned elsewhere, is related to users having a lot of REs in their account. Whooptiedoo :puf_bigsmile:
-------

• Information