BV-X Drums

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
DaleBrownMusic

20 Apr 2022

Hey Folks!

Found myself inspired by the BV-X stream and decided to make a couple patches that may be totally useless, but were fun to mess around with, and could be helpful to someone...

I came up with 3 combinator patches using BV-X and some stock effects to get a very quick kick, snare and hi-hat sound. Sometimes it might be easier to just sing/ vocalize a rhythm than to program or play it in, so I ran with that idea. I tested all 3 using a super simple "Do do do do" 4-on-the-floor vocal (a la Strongbad techno!) and started tweaking.

Because this was a simple experiment, I included zero controls on the combi itself, and if anyone wants to run with this idea, please feel free to edit or expand as your heart desires.

Cheers!
Attachments
BV-X Drums.zip
(11.2 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

• Information