Drum Sequencer Player needs a way to drag midi like Redrum

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
jlgrimes

23 Feb 2022

huggermugger wrote:
22 Feb 2022
Goriila Texas wrote:
15 Oct 2021
Players in RRP are useless without a way to drag midi from them into your DAW imo. I would use Reason for my drums if I could drag midi from the drum sequencer or drag audio into my DAW like we can with Maschine.
If Props, aka Reason Studios, wants other DAW users to take them seriously, they'll figure this one out. Not being able to easily transfer Pattern data into a track from the RRP is just stupid.
I hope so.

Players would be a big selling point, if they really made it easier to get midi data from A to B.

Tons of various workflows could be created.

That said I tend to bypass Players because there are often easier ways to do things in the DAW itself but if it was better integrated, I could see myself using it more.

Goriila Texas

26 Feb 2022

+1

huggermugger wrote:
22 Feb 2022
Goriila Texas wrote:
15 Oct 2021
Players in RRP are useless without a way to drag midi from them into your DAW imo. I would use Reason for my drums if I could drag midi from the drum sequencer or drag audio into my DAW like we can with Maschine.
If Props, aka Reason Studios, wants other DAW users to take them seriously, they'll figure this one out. Not being able to easily transfer Pattern data into a track from the RRP is just stupid.

• Information