Planet Earth (Trance) old project

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

03 Jan 2022

Hello,
here is a new version (2021/2022 made in Reason 11) of my old (2008/ Reason 4) project.
Enjoy and happy new year!

Axiom 23

06 Jan 2022

Hi there!
Well done! I quite enjoyed that actually. In my world it's superhard to make this kind of melodic trance without ending up with an unbearable place. But you sir managed to keep just the amount of controll while still exploring chordchanges and epic motifs. The main pianoriff is wicked and the way you let it unfold in the main break half way was really nice. Also a nice suprise with the female voice part that comes in a fair bit into the track. Nice one!

Wav-E

08 Jan 2022

Axiom 23 wrote:
06 Jan 2022
Hi there!
Well done! I quite enjoyed that actually. In my world it's superhard to make this kind of melodic trance without ending up with an unbearable place. But you sir managed to keep just the amount of controll while still exploring chordchanges and epic motifs. The main pianoriff is wicked and the way you let it unfold in the main break half way was really nice. Also a nice suprise with the female voice part that comes in a fair bit into the track. Nice one!
Thank you for the nice and long review. To be hones I didn´t expect someone to write ;)
I am making melodic tracks but different styles and sometimes with surprises (this one wasn´t with some surprise, maybe the vocal a bit like you wrote) :-)
Sometimes I try to make a track without a melody, but in 90% of the tracks when I have only the beat and bass, I start to play on the keyboard something random and then I can not avoid the meody :D
:thumbup:

RTFX

08 Jan 2022

Love it! Especially that break from 4:15. Love that kick pattern, the gating and chord changes. Too bad it lasted not too long ;)
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

selig
RE Developer

08 Jan 2022

RTFX wrote:
08 Jan 2022
Love it! Especially that break from 4:15. Love that kick pattern, the gating and chord changes. Too bad it lasted not too long ;)
Same - I appreciate a change up from 4 on the floor from time to time, and yours was timed quite nicely. I also loved the simplicity (nice melodies too!) without me feeling bored or wanting to switch to listening to something else. Nice work!
[EDIT: love the visuals too!]
Selig Audio, LLC

valankar

08 Jan 2022

Sounds really great!

Wav-E

09 Jan 2022

Thanks for all comments, yes the break change , I need to make a melodic breakbeat track soon ;)

• Information