Vermona DRM1 ...?

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
geronimo

07 Jan 2022

Full of hope and great ideas, I made one of my first Combinators for the community and a good cause, but digital technology decided otherwise.
Note that you cannot go beyond 32 controls, 32 switches ...

So beware of sprawling ideas although I can't find this DRM1 like this _

DRM1.jpg
DRM1.jpg (657.96 KiB) Viewed 1778 times

Unless ReasonStudios oversteps current limits and allows greater creativity by increasing the number of controls available...

Loque

07 Jan 2022

RS are fans of limitations. Now after a million years they removed silly limitations of the old Combinator and they introduced new ones in Combinator2 😂👍
Reason12, Win10

geronimo

08 Jan 2022

Yes, you took the words out my mouth . So I am a little disappointed _

selig
RE Developer

08 Jan 2022

And lets hope they have not painted themselves into a corner with this decision, and that it will be possible to add more controls in the future- or at least divide up the 64 control total to allow a total of 64 controls of EITHER controls or switches…
Selig Audio, LLC

RandomNoise

09 Jan 2022

geronimo wrote:
07 Jan 2022
Full of hope and great ideas, I made one of my first Combinators for the community and a good cause, but digital technology decided otherwise.
Note that you cannot go beyond 32 controls, 32 switches ...

So beware of sprawling ideas although I can't find this DRM1 like this _

DRM1.jpg

Unless ReasonStudios oversteps current limits and allows greater creativity by increasing the number of controls available...
It's a shame we have this constraint, really hoping they could change that in the future. I love the idea and design by the way, very nice! Maybe for now you could split those drum parts as single units.. That is what I've ended up doing with some of my Combis for now.

DaveyG

09 Jan 2022

Perhaps they plan to sell add-on packs of knobs in the shop. :twisted:

lowtom

20 Jan 2022

Don't give up. Maybe divide it by sound type (Kick, Snare, Hi-hat and so on) into single modules and create 8 different Combinators. You can always distribute them as a pack or ReFill.
:reason: :refill: :re:

• Information