[STOCK] CmbCV - 4 LFO

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

07 Jan 2022

Hi RT

While I really hope that RS will add CV Ins and Outs to the Combinator, I had a brainwave that I can always use the Audio outs to carry CV - thus the CmbCV is born;

This device features;
- Four Malstrom LFO's, with sync, phase inversion and control over each LFO amount.
- You can further mix in how much of the CV 1 and CV 2 line goes to Output 1 and Output 2 with respectively, with an option to also send an amount of CV 2 to Output 1.
- Master Level is included
- Lastly, the CV audio goes through a delay in order to optionally shift the CV.

It has a little more extra steps than I usually like in my workflow, (1) in that you have to create an additional device to convert Audio to CV - e.g Thor (or a free RE.) and then (2) wire through it

Nonetheless it is still fun to use - a lot of knob twisting possibilities! Even better that you can save the patch/CV movement and recall it at any stage.
All stock devices are used, so anyone can download and use it. I have a few more planned so keep your eyes peeled!

I'm hoping the Comb2 will open some more creative possibilities when viewed and used, not just as an Effect or Instrument, but also as a utility device.

Cheers,
deeeplink

Alternative link: GoogleDrive
Attachments
CmbCV 4 LFO.zip
(795.47 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
CmbCV 4 LFO.jpg
CmbCV 4 LFO.jpg (570.14 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

selig
RE Developer

07 Jan 2022

Gotta say that UI looks sweet, good use of the new buttons too. The OCD in me wants to move the first INVERT (orange) buttons slightly to the right… ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

deeplink
Competition Winner

08 Jan 2022

selig wrote:
07 Jan 2022
Gotta say that UI looks sweet, good use of the new buttons too. The OCD in me wants to move the first INVERT (orange) buttons slightly to the right… ;)
Thanks Selig, and thank you for triggering my OCD as well - will give those buttons a little nudge :puf_smile:

Also to note, inspired by the Hydronexius 3 Combinator, there's actually a little on/off switch embedded in the center of the Master Level!
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

selig
RE Developer

08 Jan 2022

deeplink wrote:
08 Jan 2022
selig wrote:
07 Jan 2022
Thanks Selig, and thank you for triggering my OCD as well - will give those buttons a little nudge :puf_smile:

Also to note, inspired by the Hydronexius 3 Combinator, there's actually a little on/off switch embedded in the center of the Master Level!
Missed that at first glance - good to have at least one circular button for stuff like this.
Another application would be to replicate switching knobs, the ones you can push down to switch on/off. The SSL had these on their sends, and it was stellar for popping a delay on/off on a word. So any level knob that also had a mute button could use this approach - may need to try this for a new idea,,,
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information