[lofi acid/techno] Low Fidelity Electronic Music (from 2014)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
rorystorm

07 Jan 2022

I was just looking at my Bandcamp page and bizarrely this album has the most plays of anything I've done.
I don't remember anything about it but apparently I made it in a couple of days with a bad case of flu. It's heavy, very distorted acidy techno - I think maybe I put a Scream4 across the entire thing so everything is distorted together? Anyway, made on an old G4 with Reason 2.5 so it's practically analogue anyway. Was released on a great boutique label called Epic Sweep I did a bunch of stuff on.

rorystorm

07 Jan 2022

oh, and if you dig it you might like this as well, also made with Reason 2.5, from 2011. I think this is from around the time I was obsessed with the Royal Trux's Twin Infinitives.

rorystorm

08 Jan 2022

Actually if I'm going to dredge up old music, this is the best album I ever made - it was done in Cubase tho. Dark ambient - lots of manipulated sounds, vocals, drones, acoustic instruments. I recorded the second half of it in one day and afterwards I was so tired i literally passed out in the kitchen.

• Information