9€/month REs subscription plan - your suggestions

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Jagwah

04 Jan 2022

EnochLight wrote:
03 Jan 2022
Benedict wrote:
03 Jan 2022
guitfnky wrote:
03 Jan 2022
OK, did some thread housekeeping. People, please keep this thread on topic and stop the bickering. I have no issue handing time outs to both of you, as it's late, I'm grumpy, and my vacation just ended. Are we cool?
So after being attacked for literally no reason, Benedict has to suffer being almost dished out a time out also. Also, as some things have been deleted the thread is skewed and makes Benedict look bad imo. That's a lot of pressure to take in one thread. You obviously should be coming from a neutral position when moderating, but that does not mean you can not investigate a little and better pin point the problem.

EnochLight

04 Jan 2022

Jagwah wrote:
04 Jan 2022
EnochLight wrote:
03 Jan 2022

OK, did some thread housekeeping. People, please keep this thread on topic and stop the bickering. I have no issue handing time outs to both of you, as it's late, I'm grumpy, and my vacation just ended. Are we cool?
So after being attacked for literally no reason, Benedict has to suffer being almost dished out a time out also. Also, as some things have been deleted the thread is skewed and makes Benedict look bad imo. That's a lot of pressure to take in one thread. You obviously should be coming from a neutral position when moderating, but that does not mean you can not investigate a little and better pin point the problem.
I read the thread, followed the drama. We’re done babysitting. Last warning - get this thread on topic please. Thanks.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

motuscott

04 Jan 2022

Shit! So sorry I was involved
Much respects to all users of the Reason DAW
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

demt

04 Jan 2022

Running a vocoder using hydrasynth ,is but a dream?
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Jan 2022

motuscott wrote:
04 Jan 2022
Shit! So sorry I was involved
Much respects to all users of the Reason DAW
Too late for apologies. Now go and stand in the corner and think about what you did.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information