[TECH HOUSE] 9 SILVER BULLETS

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

01 Jan 2022

This is "9 Silver Bullets"... groove is all I wanted to create here. Spent quite a bit of time with the clap and snare, giving it syncopated moments... bringing the whole thing alive. Ran the hats, clap and snare through a 12-bit process to give it an old'skool feel.

The bass line is Reason's Monotone - which morphs massively over time. The arp is my ASM Hydrasynth - with a preset and arp that I created from scratch.

Anyway - thoughts anyone?
Check my Soundcloud:

SJLx84

02 Jan 2022

It's a good track, gives me more vibes of early 2000's "proper" progressive house (before that just meant trance-lite) which then turns more into classic tech house in the back half of the track.
Huawei Mate book D14, Ryzen 3500U, 8GB RAM, 512GB NVME m.2, NI Komplete Audio 1, Reason 12 w/11 Suite add ons, Renoise Redux & Synthmaster 2.9.9. All work fine for me so far. :reason: :refill: :re:

Auryn

06 Jan 2022

Enjoyed this track, it seems a more subtle and laid-back affair than some of your other tracks (which sometimes get pretty busy/in your face). I like the subtlety. The arrangement stays interesting throughout though. Well done, this is probably one of my favourite tracks I've heard by you.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

danc

06 Jan 2022

Auryn wrote:
06 Jan 2022
Enjoyed this track, it seems a more subtle and laid-back affair than some of your other tracks (which sometimes get pretty busy/in your face). I like the subtlety. The arrangement stays interesting throughout though. Well done, this is probably one of my favourite tracks I've heard by you.
Thanks Auryn for listening and your positive response..... and I agree... things are "calming" down. If you take a listen to this compilation of tracks from 2021 (see link below), the vast majority are much softer - with an emphasis on subtle, less in your face, than my past works. The best things in life come with a little maturity I guess. Not everything has to be SCREAMS and SHOUTS!

Check my Soundcloud:

• Information