Enlightenspeed "Season of Reason" bundle on sale!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

21 Dec 2021

Hey folks,

it's that time of year again where we drop the prices right down in a last ditch attempt to buy a new pair of trousers!
SeaOfRe C.png
SeaOfRe C.png (774.99 KiB) Viewed 836 times
This year we will be flogging all three of the plugins that we released this year at a staggering > 80% off (checked for all currencies too).

This bundle includes:

MeloDramatik
Inspiral
Agnostik

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... ectacular/

Enjoy, stay safe, and we'll return with more goodies at some point in 2022!

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

24 Dec 2021

Hey folks,

Just a quick update on this, we have now submitted the next versions of these three to the shop. This features one big thing in each of them - we have added a huge library of scales. The set of scales is expanded from 32 to 371! So we have a massive bank, but they are also all unique (outside of the legacy set which has a few equivalent scales) ; during this process I discovered that each of the major modes has like 10 different names ๐Ÿ˜‚
We hope that this way of doing it maximises inspirational urges for you! Should be available soon, just whenever the shop can click it through ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers for all the support this year, itโ€™s been phenomenal, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all,

Stay safe,
Brian

moneykube

24 Dec 2021

awesome news... I eagerly await the updates. Now > you can take a well deserved rest for your endless work. thank you :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

dvdrtldg

25 Dec 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote: โ†‘
24 Dec 2021
Hey folks,

Just a quick update on this, we have now submitted the next versions of these three to the shop. This features one big thing in each of them - we have added a huge library of scales. The set of scales is expanded from 32 to 371! So we have a massive bank, but they are also all unique (outside of the legacy set which has a few equivalent scales) ; during this process I discovered that each of the major modes has like 10 different names ๐Ÿ˜‚
We hope that this way of doing it maximises inspirational urges for you! Should be available soon, just whenever the shop can click it through ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers for all the support this year, itโ€™s been phenomenal, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all,

Stay safe,
Brian
Oh man that's great news. Inspiral just went from my 32 x favourite player to my 371 x favourite player

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

27 Dec 2021

moneykube wrote: โ†‘
24 Dec 2021
awesome news... I eagerly await the updates. Now > you can take a well deserved rest for your endless work. thank you :thumbs_up:
Here at Enlightenspeed Towers we donโ€™t do sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

27 Dec 2021

dvdrtldg wrote: โ†‘
25 Dec 2021
Enlightenspeed wrote: โ†‘
24 Dec 2021
Hey folks,

Stay safe,
Brian
Oh man that's great news. Inspiral just went from my 32 x favourite player to my 371 x favourite player
Excellent ๐Ÿ‘
Glad that so many folks are enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

05 Jan 2022

...and hit Sync All!!!

...or do the Companion thing etc

The massive scales bank upgrade for Agnostik / Inspiral and MeloDramatik is now live!

Enjoy!
Brian

• Information