Solid State Logic - Drumstrip $19

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2021

On sale January 3rd:
The secret to making an average drum recording sound incredible can be elusive. It takes the right combination of processors, with the perfect sonic character, in the correct configuration and tweaked in the right way. Drumstrip takes drum sounds from ordinary and average to vibrant and exhilarating in a few quick, easy steps.

Plug in, switch on and experiment. Drumstrip handles the hard part; putting the right selection of fantastic sounding processing tools in your hands in an instant.

With Drumstrip, DAW users can attain increased presence, clarity and detail in their drum tracks; reduce spill in individual tracks; restore natural brightness; achieve greater perceived loudness; shorten or lengthen the attack and sustain of percussive signals; tighten up booming toms; make kicks and snares stand out in a mix; and parallel compress room mics.
https://store.solidstatelogic.com/produ ... -drumstrip

Benedict
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2021

More "Analog with the sound of Digital"??

It is cheap and if you aren't already doing these things with Scream4 and the RS "SSL" Rack devices it is probably ok
(note I am not saying that Reason's SSL is SSL, just the functionality is pretty well all there already).

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

MDTerps2015

09 Jan 2022

Benedict wrote:
17 Dec 2021

It is cheap and if you aren't already doing these things with Scream4 and the RS "SSL" Rack devices it is probably ok
(note I am not saying that Reason's SSL is SSL, just the functionality is pretty well all there already).

Damn Benedict, I didnt know you were still around. I just congratted Selig on his new release that I was a month late for but I seeing a lot of the old school Reason guys back in and maybe you never left but I havent seen you. Now all we need is Ochen K to come back in. Then Im set. Nice to see you.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

aeox
Competition Winner

09 Jan 2022

Despondo wrote:
17 Dec 2021
On sale January 3rd:
The secret to making an average drum recording sound incredible can be elusive. It takes the right combination of processors, with the perfect sonic character, in the correct configuration and tweaked in the right way. Drumstrip takes drum sounds from ordinary and average to vibrant and exhilarating in a few quick, easy steps.

Plug in, switch on and experiment. Drumstrip handles the hard part; putting the right selection of fantastic sounding processing tools in your hands in an instant.

With Drumstrip, DAW users can attain increased presence, clarity and detail in their drum tracks; reduce spill in individual tracks; restore natural brightness; achieve greater perceived loudness; shorten or lengthen the attack and sustain of percussive signals; tighten up booming toms; make kicks and snares stand out in a mix; and parallel compress room mics.
https://store.solidstatelogic.com/produ ... -drumstrip

$199 :D

dvdrtldg

09 Jan 2022

Benedict wrote:
17 Dec 2021

But... but... they told me this plugin had the "warm" sound that "all the pros are getting" and would take my mix "to the next level"

Kalm

10 Jan 2022

All the SSL Native stuff is great. those are my Desert Islands.

DrumStrip may or may not be a necessity though. I use it every now and then
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

moneykube

10 Jan 2022

MDTerps2015 wrote:
09 Jan 2022
Benedict, I didn't know you were still around.
apparantly this is no longer the case sadly.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

DaveyG

11 Jan 2022

moneykube wrote:
10 Jan 2022
MDTerps2015 wrote:
09 Jan 2022
Benedict, I didn't know you were still around.
apparantly this is no longer the case sadly.
I think it's probably a temporary ban so I expect that, like Arnie, he'll be back. ;)

• Information