AcidBox Combinator 2 patch

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
NoahP

08 Dec 2021

I would want some feedback on this, feel free to try it out!
Attachments
AcidBoxV - Forest Trip R.zip
(17.67 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

crimsonwarlock

08 Dec 2021

Maybe a short description of what it does might help to gain interest. Screenshot too.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

MarkTarlton

08 Dec 2021

You need Pattern Mutator for this combi.

challism

12 Dec 2021

Yeah, it's a good idea to give some kind of description and upload a screenshot.

Anyway, I like your patch. It's really cool. I can see people playing it in the background as they do homework, or whatever kids are doing these days. Here are a few suggestions I have.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (202.17 KiB) Viewed 4044 times
Also... it seems one of the audio files is missing...
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (85.28 KiB) Viewed 4044 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

NoahP

25 Sep 2023

Thanks alot for the suggestions, and you are absolutely right, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'll keep working on labels and more. Do you have any tips on how to make backdrops and these things?

• Information