All RS Rack Extensions are now in the Rewards Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

03 Dec 2021

Nice. I just jumped from 24 points to 110. I could go for Friktion. But I'm also interested in the upcoming Bassline generator. Think I'm gonna check that one out before making a decision.

Billy+

03 Dec 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
03 Dec 2021
Nice. I just jumped from 24 points to 110. I could go for Friktion. But I'm also interested in the upcoming Bassline generator. Think I'm gonna check that one out before making a decision.
WTF...... I'm watching the snooker and really don't want all these distractions now all I can think about is how many points I might have available last time I checked they were about to be taken from me even though I could buy nothing of use to me.......

rcbuse
RE Developer

03 Dec 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
03 Dec 2021
It's going to be interesting to see how that one gets rolled out... RE for purchase or initially only available with Reason+ then bundled with Reason 12.

Billy+

03 Dec 2021

rcbuse wrote:
03 Dec 2021
TritoneAddiction wrote:
03 Dec 2021
It's going to be interesting to see how that one gets rolled out... RE for purchase or initially only available with Reason+ then bundled with Reason 12.
I wondered if it would be early access / built in etc definitely would be a shame as I bet there are some people who would have liked mimic to be available as an RE in 10 / 11 especially given the issues with R12....

huggermugger

03 Dec 2021

Thanks James, an excellent step forward.

We can only apply one voucher to a purchase, though, right?
jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021

The update:

- Reward points no longer expire.
- Redeemed vouchers still expire after 60 days though (no change)
- We’ve given users the ability to use some old reward points that had previously expired.
- We previously tried to fix this issue with an adjustment a few months ago (which had its own issues), you can keep those reward points too.

So, enjoy, get something new and have some fun making music this weekend!

James

rcbuse
RE Developer

03 Dec 2021

Billy+ wrote:
03 Dec 2021
I bet there are some people who would have liked mimic to be available as an RE in 10 / 11 especially given the issues with R12....
Without a doubt.

Billy+

03 Dec 2021

rcbuse wrote:
03 Dec 2021
Billy+ wrote:
03 Dec 2021
I bet there are some people who would have liked mimic to be available as an RE in 10 / 11 especially given the issues with R12....
Without a doubt.
It's definitely not clear what to expect from RS anymore and would really help if they decided what they were going to do and telling us - paying €$£200 per upgrade and getting the devices would be great value but being able to drop back a version is handy especially if you can take the tools with you.

jamespember
Reason Studios

03 Dec 2021

huggermugger wrote:
03 Dec 2021

jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021

The update:

- We’ve given users the ability to use some old reward points that had previously expired.
- We previously tried to fix this issue with an adjustment a few months ago (which had its own issues), you can keep those reward points too.

James
Yep, that is still the case, which is absolutely an odd limitation, I agree.

In general, my view is, I'd like to eventually revamp the whole thing, get rid of vouchers and just have points map to "dollars/euros" etc. I'd also like to get Reason+ more integrated into this system (both that subscribing generates points, but also points could be used towards R+).

However, given the current priorities we're probably a ways away from that, but I'll keep trying to move things forward.

Billy+

03 Dec 2021

jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021
huggermugger wrote:
03 Dec 2021

In general, my view is, I'd like to eventually revamp the whole thing, get rid of vouchers and just have points map to "dollars/euros" etc. I'd also like to get Reason+ more integrated into this system (both that subscribing generates points, but also points could be used towards R+).

However, given the current priorities we're probably a ways away from that, but I'll keep trying to move things forward.
I know you want us all subbing but what about upgrades in the rewards section?

Is it ever going to happen?

jam-s

03 Dec 2021

rcbuse wrote:
03 Dec 2021
We shall see if I can tame this beast. I did a couple of Complex-1 Generative things, but man, only like 0.1% of them sounded musical and just wasn't worth release.
<flame>From what I've heard in bleeps and bloops land that would be a pretty accurate ratio to what people are actually creating with their modular setups. :twisted: </flame> *jk* ;)

soroc sosta

04 Dec 2021

Very, Very Kind gesture, TY Guys! :D :clap: :thumbup:
jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021
huggermugger wrote:
03 Dec 2021

moneykube

04 Dec 2021

jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021
Billy+ wrote:
03 Dec 2021

I'm waiting for James to come and tell us all the news, all that's left is the ability to just enter an amount at the checkout and then it would be perfectly acceptable. Finally an actual reward system.
Just haven’t had time to announce it yet, busy week :)

The update:

James
outstanding... simply outstanding !. :clap: and astounding :exclamation: THANK YOU
Last edited by moneykube on 04 Dec 2021, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

WasteLand

04 Dec 2021

really great news!!!

thanks, that Reward Points never expire, well that helps, but also my older Rewards Points, that weren't present anymore showed up.
i had more than i thought, so, nice discount for one of the RE's....
Win 10 Pro. R11 suite + R12. Nektar Panorama p1. Ryzen 9 5900X. Cubase Pro 11, Bitwig Studio 4.4, Reaper 6.68, Ableton Live 11 Suite. RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface.

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

https://soundcloud.com/user-873737123

Arrant
Competition Winner

04 Dec 2021

Nice. Appreciate your efforts James :clap:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

04 Dec 2021

rcbuse wrote:
03 Dec 2021
TritoneAddiction wrote:
03 Dec 2021
"It'll be available to Reason+ subscribers as part of the subscription and be available for purchase in the shop on the same launch day." (From James in another thread)

crimsonwarlock

04 Dec 2021

Thanks, James. I had seen my points evaporate over the last month, but now they are back. Time to get some more points to get up to a voucher, as I'm still eying a few extensions, even though I have most of it.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

BumCuddle

04 Dec 2021

I just checked and 60 more points have shown up under 'adjustment' :clap:

I'm going shopping!
This sort of kinda makes up for the non BF sale that never was...ooooh RS I luv ya then I hate ya then I luv ya, this is one of those relationships you've heard about :?

EDIT: Wonderful, now I'm only 5 points away from the 125 reward, how do I get 5 points? What can I purchase? RS, starting to hate ya again :lol:

AttenuationHz

04 Dec 2021

Credit where it is due well done to all involved in fixing the issue and for listening! Hopefully points can be just used straight up at a future point in time.

Would still be great if a minimum purchase €9 would count how many minimum purchases you make and reward 1 point when the count reaches 2.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

loopeydoug

04 Dec 2021

rcbuse wrote:
03 Dec 2021
Billy+ wrote:
03 Dec 2021
Without a doubt.
If I could somehow get Combinator 2 and not have to deal with Reason 12, that'd be the sweet spot!

vandynch

04 Dec 2021

jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021
huggermugger wrote:
03 Dec 2021

Hi James

I recently acquired a 25 euro voucher on the 26/11/2021, as 20 points were going to be lost otherwise.
Thanks to the kind gesture of giving back points I now have an additional 49 points. However, had I known this was in the pipeline I would have held out and had 74 points in total. Is there any way of backdating or reversing the 25 euro voucher, so I can make another purchase that would then give me the 75 points ( there's still a lot of great deals in the shop at the minute so wouldn't be a problem)? If we could use more than one voucher in one transaction it wouldn't be an issue. I haven't used the 25 euro voucher, would be great if this was possible - have my eye on the Polystep seq!

moneykube

04 Dec 2021

+1 for mimic... getting combinator 2 without reason 12 seems like an impossibility to me... but I am no programmer... mimic "could" happen IMO, if reason studios decided that rack could be bought. That would indeed be awesome and bring in revenue for them at the same time.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

huggermugger

04 Dec 2021

vandynch wrote:
04 Dec 2021

Hi James

I recently acquired a 25 euro voucher on the 26/11/2021, as 20 points were going to be lost otherwise.
Thanks to the kind gesture of giving back points I now have an additional 49 points. However, had I known this was in the pipeline I would have held out and had 74 points in total. Is there any way of backdating or reversing the 25 euro voucher, so I can make another purchase that would then give me the 75 points ( there's still a lot of great deals in the shop at the minute so wouldn't be a problem)? If we could use more than one voucher in one transaction it wouldn't be an issue. I haven't used the 25 euro voucher, would be great if this was possible - have my eye on the Polystep seq!
I'm in the same boat. I converted 100 points to a voucher to prevent losing them, but now I've got another 88 to work with. I want Algoritm, and $125 would have been so much sweeter.

Popey
Competition Winner

05 Dec 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
03 Dec 2021
Exactly this I am in the same boat :-)

jamespember
Reason Studios

05 Dec 2021

vandynch wrote:
04 Dec 2021
jamespember wrote:
03 Dec 2021

Hi James

Reach out to support and I'm sure they can help.

jamespember
Reason Studios

05 Dec 2021

huggermugger wrote:
04 Dec 2021
vandynch wrote:
04 Dec 2021

Hi James

I'm in the same boat. I converted 100 points to a voucher to prevent losing them, but now I've got another 88 to work with. I want Algoritm, and $125 would have been so much sweeter.
Reach out to support, they're generally pretty good with these sorts of things.

• Information