ORIGINAL COMPETITION POST BELOWOenkenstein wrote: ↑11 Dec 2021The Roads Electric Piano competition is over, the judges have listened and awarded the entries points.
The winners and prizes won:
• 1st place: >>bossa<<. Wins free license for 5 Rack Extensions made by Oenkenstein Audio (Rumble K1 Granular Synthesizer, Rumble K2 Player Digital Wavetable Synthesizer, Rumble K2 Builder Digital Synthesizer, Rumble Klank Singing Bowls Generator and Roads MK1 Electric Piano).
• 2nd place: Quarmat wins a free license for the Roads Electric Piano Rack Extension and three other Oenkenstein Audio Rack Extensions of your choice.
• 3rd place: TritoneAddiction. Free license for the Roads Electric Piano Rack Extension.
Dear winners, congratulations.
For the other entries that did not win the prizes, I can perhaps offer some comfort by informing you that more Oenkenstein Audio competitions will be held soon.
I would like to thank all the contestants for their wonderful work and also the members of the moderators team at Reasontalk, who were part of the jury.
I will PM the winners to ask for their Reasonstudios username and distribute the free licenses according to the prizes they have won.
To Quarmat the question whether a Private Message can be sent to me, stating the preference for which three Rack Extensions can be given a free license.
Thumbs up and keep up the good work and make fine music!
Now the Roads Electric Piano Rack Extension has been released, Oenkenstein Audio in collaboration with Reasontalk wants you to get your creativity going with a challenge:
The Roads Electric Piano song competition.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... ric-piano/
Roads MK1 Electric Piano is an emulation of a 73 keys Rhodes MK 1 Stage Piano from 1965. This Rack Extension mimics the sound and the look of the original hardware and comes with 18 patches. Some of them emulate components of an amplifier.
Trademark disclaimer: * All product names used are trademarks of their respective owners, and in no way constitutes an association or affiliation with Oenkenstein Audio or Reason Studios.
Wish you all good luck and fun,
• Entries must be emailed to email@example.com (WITH "ROADS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE)
Please include: 1) a link to your track, 2) your ReasonTalk username and 3) ‘Roads song competition’ in the subject/header of the email.
• Entries must be submitted by 23:59:59 PST on November 30 (before 12:00AM / 00:00 PST December 1).
• Only one entry per participant.
• No remixes or cover songs. Your work must be original.
• Do not use copyrighted samples or material that hasn’t been cleared.
• Be aware that we will ask you to provide the Reason project file to check for compliance to these rules. If you bounce to track, leave the original lane/device intact!
• Oenkenstein Audio reserves the right to showcase all submissions on the media page of the Oenkenstein Audio website.
• At least one sound must originate from the Roads Electric Piano. There are no restrictions on using vocals, drum loops and samples.
• No restrictions.
Utilities and Players:
• No restrictions.
• 1st place: Free license for all 5 Rack Extensions made by Oenkenstein Audio.
• 2nd place: Free license for Roads Electric Piano Rack Extension and three other Oenkenstein Audio Rack Extensions of your choice.
• 3rd place: Free license for Roads Electric Piano Rack Extension.
Oenkenstein Audio and ReasonTalk Team.
Link to the products page:
COUNTDOWN TIMER: https://www.watchisup.com/countdown/eve ... 1-30-23-59