Here Come The Drums Refill

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
mmm

13 Nov 2021

Hi,

i´ve been going through some old projects (probably from around 2003ish) and i used the "Here Come the Drums" Refill in a few of them.

I´ve looked through all my old drives and unfortunately i cannot find it, driving me nuts.

Does anyone know whether it is still available somehwere or who i could contact. Obvioulsy, i´d be happy to pay for it ... again. :-)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

M

StephenHutchinson

13 Nov 2021

mmm wrote:
13 Nov 2021
Hi,

i´ve been going through some old projects (probably from around 2003ish) and i used the "Here Come the Drums" Refill in a few of them.

I´ve looked through all my old drives and unfortunately i cannot find it, driving me nuts.

Does anyone know whether it is still available somehwere or who i could contact. Obvioulsy, i´d be happy to pay for it ... again. :-)

Regards

M
I've combed through all of my hard drives, searched the internetssss and found nothing akin to "Here Come the Drums" ReFill. I'm so sorry you've lost it. I wish it was out there somewhere...
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

mmm

13 Nov 2021

StephenHutchinson wrote:
13 Nov 2021
mmm wrote:
13 Nov 2021
Hi,

Regards

M
I've combed through all of my hard drives, searched the internetssss and found nothing akin to "Here Come the Drums" ReFill. I'm so sorry you've lost it. I wish it was out there somewhere...
Many thanks for your effort!! Unfortunately, i cannot remember where i got it from. It might even be something i compiled myself. As mentioned, these projects are ancient:

Again, your reply is much appreciated.

M

• Information