Signal Void Signature sound bank for Synapse Audio Obsession

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Italophile

12 Nov 2021

This patch bank contains 50 cutting-edge, cinematic cyberpunk patches -- many of which have been inspired by some of the greatest science fiction works of the last 50 years. And don't sleep on the mod wheel! Many of these patches are highly expressive and some even evolve into new sonic territory through carefully crafted modulation routings.

My aim with this patch bank was to provide the most immediately usable & inspiring patches that I possibly could. Playability and quality is always at the forefront of my sound design, so my hope is that these patches offer you a great starting point to help better realize your musical ideas.
Includes patches for both VST and Rack Extension. Some good patches even if you're not into Cyberpunk.
Currently on introductory offer until 30th November 2021.
https://thepatchbay.co.uk/product/signa ... ound-bank/

Note: I have no connection to the author of this pack. I'm just a happy customer!

Gosh

13 Nov 2021

Thank you very much. I bought the soundbank upon your recommendation just to find out that it does NOT contain files for the Rack Extension. So anyone who wants to buy this for the Obesssion RE, beware.... :puf_unhappy:

Italophile

13 Nov 2021

Gosh wrote:
13 Nov 2021
Thank you very much. I bought the soundbank upon your recommendation just to find out that it does NOT contain files for the Rack Extension. So anyone who wants to buy this for the Obesssion RE, beware.... :puf_unhappy:
I know that Signal Void has the RE patches because I made him aware that the RE has its own format and converted them for him. I also know that the pack was due to be updated yesterday, so perhaps just delayed. If you contact him via Patchbay I'm sure he'll send you them.

Gosh

13 Nov 2021

Sorry, Italophile, for my slightly sarcastic reply (I was a bit disappointed once I realized that the file only included the fxp patches). I will contact him or even convert the patches myself (although this would require me to reinstall the Obsession VST).
Thanks and cheers

signalvoid

14 Nov 2021

Gosh wrote:
13 Nov 2021
Sorry, Italophile, for my slightly sarcastic reply (I was a bit disappointed once I realized that the file only included the fxp patches). I will contact him or even convert the patches myself (although this would require me to reinstall the Obsession VST).
Thanks and cheers
My apologies -- been in the middle of packing for a move so I wasn't able to get around to uploading them yesterday. Will be uploading the new .rar file today! Feel free to shoot me a message on The Patchbay and I'll send you a download link for the updated file.

Cheers, and thanks a lot for the purchase! Hope you enjoy the presets :thumbup:

Gosh

15 Nov 2021

Thanks Signal Void and Italophile, the new download now contains both the fxp and repatch files. So anyone who is interested in these sounds for the Obsession RE is now good to go.
Cheers and :clap:

• Information