Can you pls...

List your suggestions here!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Propellerheads software.
User avatar
moofi
Posts: 388
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 12 Nov 2021

...add a
heart.png
to the smiley section? :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Neo
Posts: 214
Joined: 21 May 2015
Location: Melbourne Australia

Post 12 Nov 2021

🀌
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 👭 R12 | i7 | RME

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9540
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 12 Nov 2021

moofi wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
...add a heart.pngto the smiley section? :-)
https://getemoji.com/

https://emojipedia.org/search/?q=heart

Regards πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’
Reason12, Win10

User avatar
moofi
Posts: 388
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 12 Nov 2021

Feels a little uncomfortable having to go to an external source ;-)
Loque wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
moofi wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
...add a heart.pngto the smiley section? :-)
https://getemoji.com/

https://emojipedia.org/search/?q=heart

Regards πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9540
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 12 Nov 2021

moofi wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
Feels a little uncomfortable having to go to an external source ;-)
Use a keyboard (software) that supports Emoji πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰πŸ’Œ
Reason12, Win10

User avatar
moofi
Posts: 388
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 12 Nov 2021

Is it that difficult to integrate? Asking because it still feels a bit much to explicitly install a software for being able to post a heart at Reasontalk. :-)
Loque wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
moofi wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
Feels a little uncomfortable having to go to an external source ;-)

Use a keyboard (software) that supports Emoji πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰πŸ’Œ

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9540
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 12 Nov 2021

moofi wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
Is it that difficult to integrate? Asking because it still feels a bit much to explicitly install a software for being able to post a heart at Reasontalk. :-)
Loque wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021

Use a keyboard (software) that supports Emoji πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰πŸ’Œ
On Windows it's installed already and probably on every mobile. ❀️❗
Reason12, Win10

User avatar
Pepin
Posts: 211
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Nov 2021

On mac, you can press cmd-ctrl-space πŸ’–

User avatar
moofi
Posts: 388
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 13 Nov 2021

Thank you, didnΒ΄t know that :-)
Loque wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
moofi wrote: ↑
12 Nov 2021
Is it that difficult to integrate? Asking because it still feels a bit much to explicitly install a software for being able to post a heart at Reasontalk. :-)

On Windows it's installed already and probably on every mobile. ❀️❗

User avatar
moofi
Posts: 388
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 13 Nov 2021

I´m on PC, thank you anyway 🧑 Here it´s "Windows" + "."
Pepin wrote: ↑
13 Nov 2021
On mac, you can press cmd-ctrl-space πŸ’–

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests