(industrial pop) don't give up on me now

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Bloma

10 Nov 2021

I made this originally sometime in 2020. I tried a different mixing technique, where I made three different 'sub mixes', using the in-built mixers as busses, so all the send FX would stay in their groups. This was an absolute nightmare when I came back to mix it some more, but it sounds pretty intense. This was my first time using Reason drum kits, and they sound great.

Noplan
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2021

I like it. Nice.

RTFX

11 Nov 2021

Beautiful song. I really like the chorus. Lots of emotion and colours.
If only i could i would love to get the stems and make a harder, industrial type of remix like downward spiral material and with a bassline comparable to Eye from the smashing pumpkins
I love your vox man! They touch me in all the right places haha.
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Bloma

13 Nov 2021

RTFX wrote:
11 Nov 2021
If only i could i would love to get the stems and make a harder, industrial type of remix like downward spiral material and with a bassline comparable to Eye from the smashing pumpkins
Thanks man, I appreciate that! Well, you can totally have some stems. I could either just give you the Reason file, or stems if you prefer.

man made material

14 Nov 2021

Tune! Love that menacing bass and this sounds massive! Really like the vocals too which has a great swooning melancholy in the chorus…
it would be cool if you could share the lyrics?
Awesome stuff!!👌

Bloma

14 Nov 2021

man made material wrote:
14 Nov 2021
Tune! Love that menacing bass and this sounds massive! Really like the vocals too which has a great swooning melancholy in the chorus…
it would be cool if you could share the lyrics?
Awesome stuff!!👌
Thanks a lot! Yeah no problem:

Time running out
Chasing me
Break my body
And I everything I love
No remorse
No reprieve
Taking all
And everything I

Somewhere all night long it's raining
And I see you falling down
Sometimes all night long you're crying
But don't give up on me now

Now getting worse
Get me out
Of this life
Everything I tried
To repair
To realise
Broken mind
Everything I

Somewhere all night long it's raining
And I see you falling down
Sometimes all night long you're crying
But don't give up on me now

Someway
Somehow
You know
By now
I'm gonna kill you

RTFX

14 Nov 2021

Bloma wrote:
13 Nov 2021
RTFX wrote:
11 Nov 2021
Thanks man, I appreciate that! Well, you can totally have some stems. I could either just give you the Reason file, or stems if you prefer.
Thats very kind of you!
Remember those earthson grunts you gave a cple of years ago? Jfyi: theyre in a concepttrack im working on
Could you tell me how you made the arp bassline or which preset from whichbsynth?
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Bloma

14 Nov 2021

RTFX wrote:
14 Nov 2021
Bloma wrote:
13 Nov 2021

Thats very kind of you!
Remember those earthson grunts you gave a cple of years ago? Jfyi: theyre in a concepttrack im working on
Could you tell me how you made the arp bassline or which preset from whichbsynth?
Oh nice! Do you mean the bassline from Earthson, or don't give up on me now? Earthson I have no idea and I don't have the files anymore. DGUOMN: it's a couple of thors with a really basic sawtooth over 2 octaves, layered with the 'Analogue Grit' preset on Europa.

Anyway, here's the Reason file if anyone wants it:

• Information