Lagrange delay VST as combinator

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
crimsonwarlock

07 Nov 2021

Just finished up a combinator for the Lagrange Delay VST. The current version of Lagrange (1.x) is only VST3 so it currently won't work in Reason. I use version 0.93 which was the last VST2 version so you might have to hunt around the web to find a download for that.

EDIT: as geronimo mentioned below, Apple users might be able to use it, but I don't know if the params link up correctly. If not, it's of course easy to edit that.

Here's how it looks:

Screenshot 2021-11-07 195102.png
Screenshot 2021-11-07 195102.png (219.61 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
Attachments
lagrange - init patch.rar
(58.6 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by crimsonwarlock on 11 Nov 2021, edited 1 time in total.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

geronimo

10 Nov 2021

Oh yeah; beautiful freeware _

https://ursadsp.com/#lagrange

crimsonwarlock

10 Nov 2021

geronimo wrote:
10 Nov 2021
Oh yeah; beautiful freeware _
Indeed, a very nice granular delay that can make some interesting soundscapes. I've been searching for a VST2 version download to post here, but so far, no success. I have it, of course, but I'm hesitant to distribute that version. So for now, this combi is only useful for those who have Lagrange version 0.93 or before, and we have to wait for VST3 support to land in RS.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

geronimo

10 Nov 2021

Possibility that this works out when you are with an Apple machine since the Lagrange AU (Audio Unit) version is available.

crimsonwarlock

11 Nov 2021

geronimo wrote:
10 Nov 2021
Possibility that this works out when you are with an Apple machine since the Lagrange AU (Audio Unit) version is available.
Ah, nice to know. Didn't think of that as I'm on PC.
-------

geronimo

11 Nov 2021

I suspected it; I am with an Apple machine but can't mount REASON 12 because of a system incompatibility (SIERRA _ Mac OS X 10.12).
I can take advantage of the Combinator 2 by purchasing a recent or compatible computer.

moofi

11 Nov 2021

Thank you, looks good :-)
Will the combi still work when replacing the VST2 with a VST3?

crimsonwarlock

11 Nov 2021

moofi wrote:
11 Nov 2021
I don't know, as we have no way of testing that currently. However, when we get VST3 support you can bet on it, I will redo the combi if needed asap :D
-------

moofi

11 Nov 2021

:-D Looking forward. :-)
crimsonwarlock wrote:
11 Nov 2021
moofi wrote:
11 Nov 2021
I don't know, as we have no way of testing that currently. However, when we get VST3 support you can bet on it, I will redo the combi if needed asap :D

• Information