(Video Game Music) - Mega Super Duper

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Nov 2021

I figured I had to get something for my reward points, so I went ahead and bought Super Audio Cart.
This is my first try-out with the instrument.
I noticed the included sequencer is pretty buggy. Sometimes it's just silent, even when bouncing the track. Really annoying, so I won't be using the sequencer in future songs. But otherwise it seems like a pretty cool synth.

Quarmat
Competition Winner

07 Nov 2021

Super Audio Cart is on top of my whishlist! But also is Amalgam! damn. I have to take decisions :0

Cool track, nice16-bit era memories. The key changes are really spot-on, as well as the main synth melody line. Good job!

Popey
Competition Winner

07 Nov 2021

Cool track and very apt i have just heard this after taking my kids to the national video game museum. Having spent the last few hours playing old arcade machines and gaming consoles this song captures this theme perfectly :)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Nov 2021

Quarmat wrote:
07 Nov 2021
Super Audio Cart is on top of my whishlist! But also is Amalgam! damn. I have to take decisions :0

Cool track, nice16-bit era memories. The key changes are really spot-on, as well as the main synth melody line. Good job!
Thanks.
I've only of course used Super Audio Cart very briefly, but it seems to have a lot sounds to choose from for this type of retro game music.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Nov 2021

Popey wrote:
07 Nov 2021
Cool track and very apt i have just heard this after taking my kids to the national video game museum. Having spent the last few hours playing old arcade machines and gaming consoles this song captures this theme perfectly :)
Nice. I used to play a lot when I was young. Nowadays I don't play any video games at all. But the influence from all those old Amiga games still live on in my music, often unconsciously. But in a track like this it's very deliberate as you can probably tell :)

• Information