Unison Ads Are Annoying

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Skimrok

22 Oct 2021

Every day looking online they pop up, Stop your overpriced crap to music producers :thumbs_down:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

guitfnky

22 Oct 2021

instinctively knew this had to be about a chord pack producer. good lord, what a waste of money. why even bother getting into music? 😂
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Oct 2021

guitfnky wrote:
22 Oct 2021
instinctively knew this had to be about a chord pack producer. good lord, what a waste of money. why even bother getting into music? 😂
Do you get into music or have you always been there.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

pushedbutton

22 Oct 2021

They've left me alone, you just have to do some legwork with your google ad settings.
The one that's pissing me off at the moment is etoro trading. I don't know why they think I wanna trade crypto. I'm hodling all my doge until it gets to the moon.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

DaveyG

22 Oct 2021

MrFigg wrote:
22 Oct 2021
guitfnky wrote:
22 Oct 2021
I think music gets into me rather than the other way around. Sometimes it finds its way back out, sometimes it drives me crazy. Sometimes both.

guitfnky

22 Oct 2021

MrFigg wrote:
22 Oct 2021
guitfnky wrote:
22 Oct 2021
good question. maybe that’s the difference—I’ve always been there so maybe if you have to work to get to a place where you actually want to make music you’re the type who’d want to pay money for a chord pack. 😅
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Skimrok

22 Oct 2021

pushedbutton wrote:
22 Oct 2021
They've left me alone, you just have to do some legwork with your google ad settings.
The one that's pissing me off at the moment is etoro trading. I don't know why they think I wanna trade crypto. I'm hodling all my doge until it gets to the moon.
Thanks for the tip that's very handy info, I have to get up to speed with this :thumbup: ,
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Benedict
Competition Winner

22 Oct 2021

Unison are taking a (well deserved) battering from several YouTubers now. I have had my swipe too (The Emperor's New Clothes vid posted here) as this is a very concerning thing.

Overall tho we can't just blame Unison as they're only exploiting a thing that people are encouraging; not that it makes it right.

The only real way to stop supply is to stop the demand for that thing.
If no one wants to buy drugs, there are no dealers.

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

jam-s

23 Oct 2021

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Seems like my ad-blocker is working how it's supposed to be.

Skimrok

24 Oct 2021

jam-s wrote:
23 Oct 2021
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Seems like my ad-blocker is working how it's supposed to be.
Thats good to know :lol: Do you use Youtube without a account to see Tutorials? If the answer is yes? What is your ad blocker please? ;)

Skimrok

24 Oct 2021

Benedict wrote:
22 Oct 2021
Unison are taking a (well deserved) battering from several YouTubers now. I have had my swipe too (The Emperor's New Clothes vid posted here) as this is a very concerning thing.

Overall tho we can't just blame Unison as they're only exploiting a thing that people are encouraging; not that it makes it right.

The only real way to stop supply is to stop the demand for that thing.
If no one wants to buy drugs, there are no dealers.

:-)
The bit what gets me regardless what you watch on YouTube it comes up with either cord pack or drum monkey or midi wizard all Unison Ads, I've never even searched anything to with that company , even when i watch Dj sets of friends or anything none related Music as well , it still comes up hence others are moaning about it i guess, oh well you have to be alive to moan :lol: i love saying that :D

jam-s

24 Oct 2021

Skimrok wrote:
24 Oct 2021
Thats good to know :lol: Do you use Youtube without a account to see Tutorials? If the answer is yes? What is your ad blocker please? ;)
Yes, I've avoided any google or Apple account so far and uBlock Origin is working just fine. ;)

Neo

05 Nov 2021

:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

• Information