The browser in RRP is super slow mood killer

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Goriila Texas

30 Oct 2021

Browser is trash af and was better before they (fixed) it πŸ˜’ It loads super slow every time in standalone or RRP.

jlgrimes

02 Nov 2021

Goriila Texas wrote: ↑
30 Oct 2021
Browser is trash af and was better before they (fixed) it πŸ˜’ It loads super slow every time in standalone or RRP.
I have this issue as well.

Works pretty good with internal Factory library sounds but super slow on my external drive for 3rd party refills.

Greg Savage

02 Nov 2021

30 Oct 2021
Which build is this?
Music Composer/Sound Designer
Music Licensing - Credits

artmessiah

02 Nov 2021

30 Oct 2021

Yes, it was most definitely better BEFORE the fix. Every time I go to my samples folder or really any folder other than the reason locations the browser indexes. I go to a different folder and then go back to the previously ( I thought) indexed folder and the browser indexes again! And the search option is horrible. I hope a fix is coming soon.

Goriila Texas

02 Nov 2021

Yep.
jlgrimes wrote: ↑
02 Nov 2021
30 Oct 2021
I have this issue as well.

Works pretty good with internal Factory library sounds but super slow on my external drive for 3rd party refills.

Goriila Texas

02 Nov 2021

Latest 12.

Greg Savage wrote: ↑
02 Nov 2021
30 Oct 2021
Which build is this?

Goriila Texas

02 Nov 2021

Yep the same here.

artmessiah wrote: ↑
02 Nov 2021
30 Oct 2021

Yes, it was most definitely better BEFORE the fix. Every time I go to my samples folder or really any folder other than the reason locations the browser indexes. I go to a different folder and then go back to the previously ( I thought) indexed folder and the browser indexes again! And the search option is horrible. I hope a fix is coming soon.

Greg Savage

02 Nov 2021

Just 12 or 12.1 something?
02 Nov 2021
Latest 12.

Greg Savage wrote: ↑
02 Nov 2021

Which build is this?
Music Composer/Sound Designer
Music Licensing - Credits

• Information