[House]Petrale - Flower (Gravity Blooms)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Kov

30 Oct 2021

There is also a Black Metal version of this song:

Popey
Competition Winner

31 Oct 2021

Kov wrote:
30 Oct 2021

There is also a Black Metal version of this song:
Cool Track. I especially like the energy changes going on at around 1:56 and 3:4ish. Listened to the black metal version but not really my cup of tea. Good work on this.

peppereaterpeter

31 Oct 2021

Absolutely amazing production.

danc

02 Nov 2021

I think there is some really great ideas here... and production is pretty sweet. The only "criticism" I'd say is that each section feels like different tunes - they feel like they don't carry over anything from previous parts and so are STARK contrasts. It's like a DJ has put on another track. Keep up the good work though.
Check my Soundcloud:

Kov

09 Nov 2021

[quote]
I think there is some really great ideas here... and production is pretty sweet. The only "criticism" I'd say is that each section feels like different tunes - they feel like they don't carry over anything from previous parts and so are STARK contrasts. It's like a DJ has put on another track. Keep up the good work though.
[/quote]

Thanks! That saves me some 3 changeovers in a DJ set and allows me to take a sip of water :puf_bigsmile:

• Information