Deleting RRP crashing Cubase

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
chimp_spanner

13 Oct 2021

As in the thread title - anyone else getting this? 2017 MBP on Big Sur, Cubase 11 Pro latest version, RRP 12 latest stable build.

zoidkirb

13 Oct 2021

What you mean by deleting? Uninstalled? Or deleting an instance of the RRP in a Cubase project?
I was definitely having the issue of Cubase hanging upon exiting any project that contained an RRP. But the latest Reason update fixed that issue.
No issue here when deleting an instance of RRP in C11 either.
Edit: Windows here.

chimp_spanner

14 Oct 2021

zoidkirb wrote:
13 Oct 2021
What you mean by deleting? Uninstalled? Or deleting an instance of the RRP in a Cubase project?
I was definitely having the issue of Cubase hanging upon exiting any project that contained an RRP. But the latest Reason update fixed that issue.
No issue here when deleting an instance of RRP in C11 either.
Edit: Windows here.
Yeah sorry I meant deleting a track with RRP loaded on it. Not happening every time but often enough to catch me out and lose work. I guess I'll submit a bug ticket!

Jackjackdaw

14 Oct 2021

I am more surprised when I get through an entire Cubase session without anything crashing it.

chimp_spanner

14 Oct 2021

Jackjackdaw wrote:
14 Oct 2021
I am more surprised when I get through an entire Cubase session without anything crashing it.
Haha yeah I mean tbh it's been a minute since I used Cubase. I just figured I should dust it off as I spent the money to keep it updated and it has like 90% of the things I'm always saying I'm waiting for in Reason DAW.

• Information