Akai Midimix Overlay

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Eddi-16

Post 23 Mar 2019

Hi,

I want to share a AKAI Midimix Overlay with you. I did not found a pre-made one so I created it on my own. 100% fitting and working - tested.
It is an editable PDF, you can yous Photoshop/Illustrator (or other vectro/photo editor) to change the text or the background color.

White Dots are for the Init start points (when resetting device)

This one made for predator RE, fitting remote file incuded, too

For the circle cuts I used a OLFA Circle cutter for around 10 €

Download Link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=909 ... 5218028170

cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MTidmarsh

Post 11 Oct 2021

Hi Eddi,

This is EXACTLY what I've been after, thank you for posting! Unfortunately the file is no longer there. Given that this post was from over 2 years ago I'm not surprised but if you still pick up these messages, or if anyone else has a copy, please could you share as it's exactly what I'm after and I'm sure others may benefit too?

Thanks,
Matt

Eddi-16

Post 12 Oct 2021

MTidmarsh wrote:
11 Oct 2021
Hi Eddi,

This is EXACTLY what I've been after, thank you for posting! Unfortunately the file is no longer there. Given that this post was from over 2 years ago I'm not surprised but if you still pick up these messages, or if anyone else has a copy, please could you share as it's exactly what I'm after and I'm sure others may benefit too?

Thanks,
Matt
Hi,
I will have a look in the evening. Cheers

Eddi-16

Post 13 Oct 2021

Here attached the overlay, you can edit it with illustrator or affinity designer (or acrobat pro ?)
Redrum, Subtractor, Predator, Mixer NN19

I am sorry but remotemaps are gone... you have to modify on your own, but its easy.

Cheers

Midimix-Overlays.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sessionz

Post 03 Dec 2021

Eddi-16 wrote:
23 Mar 2019
Hi,

I want to share a AKAI Midimix Overlay with you. I did not found a pre-made one so I created it on my own. 100% fitting and working - tested.
It is an editable PDF, you can yous Photoshop/Illustrator (or other vectro/photo editor) to change the text or the background color.

White Dots are for the Init start points (when resetting device)

This one made for predator RE, fitting remote file incuded, too

For the circle cuts I used a OLFA Circle cutter for around 10 €

Download Link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=909 ... 5218028170

cheers
Hi, I signed up just to say thank you. I've just bought a MidiMix and added a script I found so that I can run several different mapping setups. I'd probably need about 10 overlays to cover each VST I'll be mapping to, this is the answer I needed!

• Information