Antidote Reverb FX Combinator 2

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Mmj85

09 Oct 2021

Greetings.
Since Antidote is on sale right now and in that spirit, i wanted to share this patch i made recently using Antidote Synth's Reverb fx into a combi2 patch.

Small details of the patch:
-Pre Gain & Output Gain
-Pre Eq - SSL Low & High Shelf/Bell (Bottom Controls)
-Antidote - Reverb FX (MID Controls)
-Mono/Wide controls (Left Mini Wheel)

I am still learning using photoshop so sorry for any imperfections, Enjoy guys : )

* V1.5 added bypass for Stereo Imager

SYNAPSE ANTIDOTE REVERB FX1.5.png
SYNAPSE ANTIDOTE REVERB FX1.5.png (244.65 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
SYNAPSE ANTIDOTE REVERB FX_V1.5.cmb.zip
(377.04 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Last edited by Mmj85 on 10 Oct 2021, edited 19 times in total.

challism

09 Oct 2021

Wow, that looks great! Thanks for sharing. I love that the backdrop was done in a generic way (ie, the label text is not built into the backdrop) so it can be used for creating other Antidote-based FX. Users can create/complete the whole set, if they wish.

And it would be even better if Synapse would have placed the audio input in front of the filter!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Mmj85

09 Oct 2021

challism wrote:
09 Oct 2021
Wow, that looks great! Thanks for sharing. I love that the backdrop was done in a generic way (ie, the label text is not built into the backdrop) so it can be used for creating other Antidote-based FX. Users can create/complete the whole set, if they wish.

And it would be even better if Synapse would have placed the audio input in front of the filter!

Your Welcome :)
Glad you liked my first patch being shared in here. My goal was to complete the whole Antidote FX section one by one so i will be posting more to come here in upcoming weeks.

Plus it will force me to play around with photoshop some more and continue to practice and at the same time share my work to others, its a win win situation for me :)

Yes, the Antidote filters are so delicious, i only wish they would put the audio in front of the filters like you said, that would be super cool!! I love me so good filters

* PS: I updated the patch further, refining a few things and actually giving it a name so it can be identified from the others to come :)

*new link has been updated*

joeyluck

09 Oct 2021

This looks great! :thumbup:

Just a heads up—you can change the bypass label color to light (bottom right of the configure screen).

The mono/wide fader feels a little out of place. Maybe that can just be a knob?

Mmj85

09 Oct 2021

joeyluck wrote:
09 Oct 2021

Just a heads up—you can change the bypass label color to light (bottom right of the configure screen).

Thank you for the tip, i did not know u can change the bypass labels, i will change it right now.

You know now that you mentioned it, yea i would agree that the fader to the right looks out of place, let me see if i can figure something that would work better. Its good to refine this first one so i can have a good foundation for the rest to come.

Thank you for the extra set of eyes by the way :)

challism

09 Oct 2021

Joey is always good for an extra set of eyes.
Now if I can just get him to stop staring at my wife... she's getting kind of creeped out, Joey! ;)

eusti

09 Oct 2021

Mmj85 wrote:
09 Oct 2021
joeyluck wrote:
09 Oct 2021

Thank you for the tip, i did not know u can change the bypass labels, i will change it right now.

You know now that you mentioned it, yea i would agree that the fader to the right looks out of place, let me see if i can figure something that would work better. Its good to refine this first one so i can have a good foundation for the rest to come.

I think at least it should align a bit better with the two controls next to it.

Good looking other wise!

D.

Mmj85

10 Oct 2021

eusti wrote:
09 Oct 2021
Mmj85 wrote:
09 Oct 2021

I think at least it should align a bit better with the two controls next to it.

Good looking other wise!

D.
Got it, i will try to be more ocd compliant :) :thumbs_up:

I took the download down so i can keep polishing it out until it feels right. *updated to V1.5

challism

10 Oct 2021

Mmj85 wrote:
09 Oct 2021
I am still learning using photoshop so sorry for any imperfections, Enjoy guys : )
Photoshop > MS Paint
Mmj85 wrote:
09 Oct 2021

Looks like you forgot to upload the newly updated file. No file attached other than the photo.

Mmj85

10 Oct 2021

challism wrote:
10 Oct 2021
Mmj85 wrote:
09 Oct 2021
Photoshop > MS Paint
Mmj85 wrote:
09 Oct 2021

Looks like you forgot to upload the newly updated file. No file attached other than the photo.

Sorry i decided to remove the link due to refining the skin further, but i am done now with v1.5 and its ready to be downloaded :)

challism

10 Oct 2021

Mmj85 wrote:
10 Oct 2021
challism wrote:
10 Oct 2021

Photoshop > MS Paint

Sorry i decided to remove the link due to refining the skin further, but i am done now with v1.5 and its ready to be downloaded :)
No problem at all. Just letting you know, in case you were unaware. Thanks for the great looking combi patch. Love it! This is really good for your first crack.

Mmj85

11 Oct 2021

challism wrote:
10 Oct 2021
Mmj85 wrote:
10 Oct 2021

No problem at all. Just letting you know, in case you were unaware. Thanks for the great looking combi patch. Love it! This is really good for your first crack.
Appreciate the compliment, I am glad you have enjoyed the patch :)

The other antidote fx are coming soon....
stay tuned

• Information